Rate Charli D'amelio in these pics

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff

How does this foid have so many followers? Even in frauded pics she gets mogged by many girls on tiktok

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 18012, Scammer and 8 others
Is this the manifestation of medium ugly pill for foids? @Biggdink

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 18012, Deleted member 9779 and 2 others
LTB:sick:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Jason Voorhees
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 9779, FailedNormieManlet and 4 others
How tf does she have 50M followers then. I don't get it.
What people don't realise about tiktokers is that they're marketing geniuses, they always find the current trend and jump on it. Just spend 8 hours of tiktok theory and be medium ugly maxxed out LTN theory

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 9779, FrameMogger and 3 others
I was shocked to her follower count. She has more status than Cavill, Taylor hill and morrone combined.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, volcelfatcel, Deleted member 18159 and 4 others
How tf does she have 50M followers then. I don't get it.
her family is most likely connected to powerful people in the media sector who can work their jewish algorithmic magic to the put her at the top of whatever social media platform she's in

these people don't become popular by chance or talent

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Offensive Bias, Deleted member 9779 and 9 others

Yh... tutorial mode. You can't lose as a woman in 2022. Her male looksmatch can't get a single match on Tinder in the UK.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 9779 and 4 others
If she was male it would be game over with her acne ridden skin. But since she is female she can just put make up on and make millions on social media having no real talent.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 9779, FailedNormieManlet and 2 others
Extremely normie. I was also shocked by her following count/popularity when I found out about her. Early exposure perhaps? Or just jew connections. She’s even more popular than PewDiePie even though I didn’t know of her before. Either way, just goes to show how widespread TikTok has become society and normies and how most people will follow anything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Jason Voorhees
most her followers are women who relate to her and think they are supermodels cause theyre on the same looks level

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 16371 and 4 others
most her followers are women who relate to her and think they are supermodels cause theyre on the same looks level
You had her as your avi and now you're shit talking her?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 2403
ltb

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
You had her as your avi and now you're shit talking her?
shes 5 PSL which is gud enough for me but i can acknowledge she is nowhere near gl enough to be the most followed tho

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Jason Voorhees

How does this foid have so many followers? Even in frauded pics she gets mogged by many girls on tiktok

Textbook 5 PSL

• +1
She’s cute. I like girls with her phenotype. She’s not exceptionally good looking or jaw dropping in any way tho. I think that’s why she’s as popular as she is. She’s cute, but not overly so. She’s like a girl next door type.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 18012, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Makeup is frauding 101 for women, this isn't news to me.

This is yet another case of water is wet.

Realizing this as an 18 year old is what made me realize that women don't deserve to be put on a pedestal, because the women you think are much prettier than you are actually extremely ugly and are just clever at hiding it in public.

But if you sleep with a girl, eventually, in the morning, when she comes out of the shower, that is when you realize that you just slept with Frankenstein's monster.

This is why it is best to treat all girls as if they were ugly, by realizing that they are nothing without their fakeup.

There used to be an app that removed makeup in photos.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Raxflex
Ok/10

• +1
nah i actually use tiktok so i know. she’s irrelevent because she’s ugly now. she used to gain 10 million a month at 15 and in early 2020. now she gains 1.4 million. addison rae became ugly too and became irrelevent. i found both of them hot in 2020 when i was 16 before i even got into the blackpill
F59BFC0E A1AE 4AAD BE0E 2EF2B01C7EA3

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Amexmaxx and Jason Voorhees

• +1
Girl next door vibe

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 18012
she is 15? :lul:

• +1

never understood how anyone finds her hot tbh

• +1
face is 4 psl maybe and body is bottom tier, no tits or ass literal skeleton status

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Jason Voorhees
She’s legit Arab passing
I don't think she looks Arab. Skin is too pale and l. She looks amerimutt or one of those ethnic meds like basque or Sicilian.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Anchor_Ship
Looks like shit there ngl

• +1