Rate Charlie the Robot from Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! Episode 8 "Foul Play in Funland"

What PSL is Charlie the Robot?

• Total voters
WORLDSTARHIPHOP

WORLDSTARHIPHOP

WORLDSTARHIPHOP
tumblr_ndc01pGeWJ1s2wio8o1_500.gif
d21a5c51eeb6e969585fdf34a3418e81.jpg
tumblr_nwajlmEApH1r0nurdo1_400.gif

No.
overall
No. in
season
TitleVillain(s)Identity(ies)Original air date
88"Foul Play in Funland"The Funland RobotCharlie the RobotNovember 1, 1969
The gang notice that the carnival Funland appears to be operating by itself, so they go to investigate. They soon discover a crazy robot running loose, but when they notify the caretaker, he and his sister rebuff them, convincing the kids to solve the mystery themselves.

Charlie the Robot

Vital Statistics:
Species
Robot
Eye color
Yellow
Other Statistics:
Occupation
Assistant (nice mode)
Affiliation
Funland (nice mode)
Production Details:
First appearance

Someone ban this faggot for spamming

Faggots gonna fag
Listen you fucking bitch. I saw your mother yesterday, she is the fattest fucking thing I have ever seen. It took several days to walk around her to get to my desired location.

The only way I would ever be able to see your mothers entire size at the same time is if I flew to the moon and looked down.

Yeah that's right, shes that fat. Last week I was on safari in African and saw a herd of elephants and hippopotamus. But guess what? Yeah, it was actually your mother.

The first time I ever met your mother was the strangest way. I was investigating crop circles, entire fields of crops would go missing with strange patterns being left. But Guess what? Your mother was eating the crops.

After being sentenced to prison time for eating the crops. She was forced to serve her sentence in 50 different prisons at the same time due to her body reaching across all 195 countries in the world.

Dark triad slayer

Listen you fucking bitch. I saw your mother yesterday, she is the fattest fucking thing I have ever seen. It took several days to walk around her to get to my desired location.

The only way I would ever be able to see your mothers entire size at the same time is if I flew to the moon and looked down.

Yeah that's right, shes that fat. Last week I was on safari in African and saw a herd of elephants and hippopotamus. But guess what? Yeah, it was actually your mother.

The first time I ever met your mother was the strangest way. I was investigating crop circles, entire fields of crops would go missing with strange patterns being left. But Guess what? Your mother was eating the crops.

After being sentenced to prison time for eating the crops. She was forced to serve her sentence in 50 different prisons at the same time due to her body reaching across all 195 countries in the world.
All those words but I didn't read