Rate chatgpt height stack

wastedspermcel

wastedspermcel

Rope if no jb gf by 2025
Hypothetical Height Growth Stack

1. Growth Hormone (GH) Therapy

Compound: Recombinant Human Growth Hormone (rhGH)

Dosage: 0.1–0.3 mg/kg body weight per week, divided into daily injections.

Purpose: GH directly stimulates growth plates (epiphyseal plates) in long bones, leading to increased bone length and height. GH also enhances muscle and tissue development, which is important for overall growth.

Mechanism: GH triggers the liver to produce Insulin-like Growth Factor 1 (IGF-1), which is the primary mediator of bone and tissue growth.

Monitoring: GH levels, IGF-1 levels, and bone density scans to ensure progress and avoid side effects.

2. Insulin-like Growth Factor 1 (IGF-1)

Compound: IGF-1 (Recombinant)

Dosage: 40–80 mcg/kg per day, administered subcutaneously.

Purpose: IGF-1 is crucial for growth plate expansion and bone growth. In combination with GH, IGF-1 potentiates the effects of GH by increasing the proliferation of chondrocytes (cartilage cells).

Mechanism: IGF-1 binds to its receptors on bone and muscle tissue, stimulating cell proliferation and protein synthesis, leading to increased height and muscle mass.

Monitoring: IGF-1 serum levels and growth velocity.

3. Ghrelin Mimetics or Growth Hormone Secretagogues

Compound: MK-677 (Ibutamoren)

Dosage: 20-30 mg daily, orally.

Purpose: MK-677 is a growth hormone secretagogue that mimics ghrelin, the "hunger hormone," stimulating endogenous GH and IGF-1 production without increasing cortisol.

Mechanism: By binding to ghrelin receptors, MK-677 boosts natural GH and IGF-1 levels, potentially leading to increased height and muscle growth.

Monitoring: GH and IGF-1 levels, metabolic health markers (e.g., glucose, insulin sensitivity).

4. Peptides for Height Growth

Compound: CJC-1295 (with DAC) and Ipamorelin

Dosage: CJC-1295 2 mg per week, Ipamorelin 200–300 mcg daily.

Purpose: These peptides synergistically increase GH production and release. CJC-1295 is a long-acting growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH), and Ipamorelin is a potent growth hormone-releasing peptide (GHRP).

Mechanism: CJC-1295 promotes a sustained increase in GH levels, while Ipamorelin triggers rapid GH pulses. Together, they help maintain elevated GH for optimal growth without suppressing the natural feedback loop.

Monitoring: GH pulses, bone growth velocity, and muscle mass development.

5. Anabolic Steroids (optional and highly supervised)

Compound: Oxandrolone (Anavar)

Dosage: 2.5–10 mg per day.

Purpose: In low doses, anabolic steroids like Oxandrolone can accelerate linear bone growth in adolescents and young adults, especially in delayed puberty cases. It may be used in cases of growth delay to improve height without prematurely closing growth plates.

Mechanism: Anabolic steroids enhance protein synthesis, promote bone mineralization, and potentially elongate growth plate activity.

Monitoring: Hormonal panels (testosterone, estradiol, DHEA), liver function, and bone age assessment.

6. Estrogen Blockers (Aromatase Inhibitors)

Compound: Letrozole or Anastrozole

Dosage: Letrozole: 2.5 mg daily; Anastrozole: 0.5–1 mg daily.

Purpose: To delay the closure of growth plates, aromatase inhibitors are used to reduce estrogen levels in males. Estrogen is responsible for the closure of growth plates, and by inhibiting its production, growth can continue for a longer period.

Mechanism: Aromatase inhibitors block the conversion of testosterone to estradiol (estrogen), allowing for prolonged activity of the growth plates.

Monitoring: Estrogen, testosterone, and bone age to ensure growth plates remain open while balancing hormonal health.

7. Thyroid Hormone Optimization

Compound: Levothyroxine (T4) or Liothyronine (T3)

Dosage: Based on thyroid panel results; often 50–100 mcg T4 daily or 5–20 mcg T3 daily.

Purpose: Adequate thyroid function is critical for growth and development. Hypothyroidism can hinder height growth, while optimized thyroid function enhances growth velocity.

Mechanism: Thyroid hormones regulate metabolic rate and support bone and tissue development by enhancing GH and IGF-1 effectiveness.

Monitoring: Thyroid function tests (TSH, free T4, free T3) and growth patterns.

8. Calcium, Vitamin D, and K2 Supplementation

Dosage: Calcium: 1,000–1,300 mg/day; Vitamin D3: 2,000–5,000 IU/day; Vitamin K2 (MK-7): 90–120 mcg/day.

Purpose: Adequate calcium and Vitamin D levels are critical for bone mineralization. Vitamin K2 helps guide calcium to the bones and away from soft tissues, ensuring that bones receive adequate mineral support for growth.

Mechanism: These nutrients work together to strengthen bone structure, supporting the growth induced by GH, IGF-1, and other agents.

Monitoring: Serum levels of calcium, vitamin D, and bone density scans.

9. Nutrition and Macronutrient Optimization

Protein Intake: 1.6–2.2 g/kg of body weight daily.

Carbohydrate Intake: 4–6 g/kg of body weight daily.

Fat Intake: 20–30% of total daily calories.

Purpose: Sufficient macronutrient intake is essential for muscle growth, tissue repair, and overall development. High-protein intake, in particular, supports growth by providing the building blocks for muscle and bone tissue.

Monitoring: Body composition (muscle vs. fat), growth velocity, and overall health markers.

10. Physical Activity (Resistance Training and Stretching)

Resistance Training: Focus on weight-bearing exercises (squats, deadlifts) to promote bone density and stimulate growth hormone release.

Stretching and Yoga: Daily stretching and yoga sessions help decompress the spine and maintain flexibility, potentially assisting in height improvement.

---

Key Considerations and Monitoring

Bone Age Monitoring: Regular X-rays or bone density scans to assess the state of the growth plates.

Hormonal Panels: Monitoring GH, IGF-1, testosterone, estrogen, thyroid hormones, and other relevant endocrine markers.

Blood Work: Complete blood count, liver function tests, and metabolic panels to monitor for potential side effects.

Bone Density Scans: Ensure bone mineral density is not compromised during accelerated growth.

Psychological Support: Growth therapies and hormonal interventions can have psychological impacts, so mental health should also be supervised.

---

Will add routines later

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
Bump ai generated

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Chatgpt has some of the worst gym advice I have ever seen and it's not the way you asked them, they just really suck at giving good info. GPT is good at glossing over the details and showing you the big picture, which works for subjects where it's easy to understand, but for more difficult subjects, the big picture isn't going to do shit.

Squats and deadlifts won't give you a great upper body.

This is my program (copy pasted from my own google docs):
4-Day Program

Upper 1

Dumbbell Overhead Tricep Extensions: 5x8-12
Barbell Bicep Curls: 5x8-12
Dumbbell Bench Press: 3x6-10
Dumbbell Shoulder Press: 3x6-10
Dumbbell Lateral Raises 3x8-12
Dumbbell Chest Flyes

Lower

Romanian Deadlift: 3x6-10
Yates Rows: 3x6-10
Neck Curls: 3x20-25
Sit-Ups 3x8-12

Arm Day:

Overhead Tricep Extensions 5x8-12
Bicep Curls 5x8-12
Neck Curls 3x20-25

Week Setup:

Day 1: Upper
Day 2: Lower
Day 3: Rest
Day 4: Upper
Day 5: Lower
Day 6: Arm Day
Day 7: Rest
…repeat

You really think GPT can make a program like that? No, the only program you'll get from GPT is minimalist trash.

Here are 11 things I wish I could tell my younger self about lifting weights (also copypasted from my google docs):

1. The importance of arm isolation. Compound lifts will not give you big arms unless you have good genetics and short arms.
  2. Adding sets to an exercise helps a lot with plateaus when form and diet are on point
  3. Not making progress (in weight or reps) for a week is normal, not making progress for 2 weeks is not
  4. Lean bulking is better than dirty bulking and recomping. It's better to get lean first, then lean bulk for 1-2 years instead of cutting and bulking for the same amount of time when you're a natural lifter
  5. Minimalist programs like stronglifts will not work for more than a few months, and are bad for bodybuilding, and should only be used by wannabe powerlifters who want to get into the habit of going to the gym regularly
  6. Squats are not needed for big quads, they can be replaced by leg press and hack squats and for taller individuals such as myself, this is preferable because otherwise cardio quickly becomes the limiting factor in the lift.
  7. Using machines is better than doing compound movements with bad form
  8. Abs are not a reliable measure of body fat percentage, waist measurement is though. Lean waist is 42-43% of your height, and fat would be 50% and above.
  9. Training to failure is essential on most exercises but should be avoided on high risk exercises like the squat and deadlift to prevent injuries
  10. There is a difference between training for size vs for strength, one is focused on specific exercises and perfecting technique, the other is focused on growing the muscles to specific measurements to reach the person's goal physique
  11. Don't listen to the big roided guys in the gym who preach broscience they read in fitness magazines. Just because someone is big doesn't make them an authority on lifting, they might have good genetics, they might be using drugs, or what worked for them may not work for you. Stick to the basics. There are no magical solutions.

Diet is pretty simple also, I'm not restricting myself to chicken breast, broccoli and brown rice. I eat a LOT of bread with strawberry jam, and I mix my chicken with mayonnaise so that it's not so dry.

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
Romanian deadlifts gave me big traps, big glutes (butt), and big hamstrings (back of the leg), so I look massive from the back, that's what they are good for. Nowadays, when I do the lift, it's my traps that are the limiting factor, not my legs.

It's the only lower body lift I do because it's the most beneficial for performance and for looking big as a natural. Having big quads is useful for when you wear shorts but otherwise not very practical and makes it difficult to shop for jeans. The main reason why I don't train them is because it would be too complicated to train my quads hard at home. If you have access to a leg press and hack squat machine, do those.

COPEGPT

• JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel
Unironically tbh, literally almost most of the time the responses contradict each other and the answers are too vague.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air