Deleted member 19152

Gold
IMG 6543
IMG 6545

shes 15 boyos:what:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 15827, justbentbro and 1 other person
low tier becky for 15y old her competition is too large.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hueless, Deleted member 21044 and Deleted member 19152
IMG 6544

:feelsohh: :lul:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ritalincell, Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
caging hard at this shit rating
She doesnt even show her face fully and u think shes stacy delusional faggot keep on coping

normie white

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19152 and Deleted member 5892
cum on her face she'll look better

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19152
Uh bro how old are you?

i have seen her on tons of pic stfu, imagine her at 18
Cope also you are 25 trying to get a 15 yr old whos the retard

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
idk but i would fuck the shit out of her.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19152
''muh muh its not cool youre 25 youre a pedophile broo''
HAHA WHO GIVES A SHIT FUCK THE SSHIT OUTTA THIS 15YO TIGHT PUSSAY BIATCH NIGAA

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justbentbro, HerpDerpson and Deleted member 19152
''muh muh its not cool youre 25 youre a pedophile broo''
HAHA WHO GIVES A SHIT FUCK THE SSHIT OUTTA THIS 15YO TIGHT PUSSAY BIATCH NIGAA
facts my nigga she dying for dick:lul:

• JFL
Wtf bro are you a pedo or some shit. Don't say some bullshit like this site is turning into reddit. Bro your pushing 30 and trying to date a 15 year old wtf

• JFL
Wtf bro are you a pedo or some shit. Don't say some bullshit like this site is turning into reddit. Bro your pushing 30 and trying to date a 15 year old wtf
youre delusional if u think that 15yo bitches arent thirsty for 25 yo chads cock

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: justbentbro and subhuman to mtn
youre delusional if u think that 15yo bitches arent thirsty for 25 yo chads cock
Bro they might be, but don't you feel like your too old for it? Why don't you go for an 18 year old girl or whatever the age of consent is in your country so you don't get in trouble

• Woah
Bro they might be, but don't you feel like your too old for it? Why don't you go for an 18 year old girl or whatever the age of consent is in your country so you don't get in trouble
idk im 20 not 25
but I dont prefer specifically 15yo bitches thatd be odd, I just dont discriminate based on age :sneaky: (except if shes below 14 ngl)

• So Sad
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
She probably has a higher bodycount than him.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, justbentbro, subhuman to mtn and 1 other person
if a bitch wants ur cock u fuck her pussy
thats it
whether shes 13, 15 or 28 doesnt fucking matter you destroy her cunt

Tom Cruise 80S GIF

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Deleted member 19152, HerpDerpson and 1 other person
so many west cucks in here wtf, i would easily fuck 15 year old as 21

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19152 and Deleted member 5892
taylor hill tier eye area

nigger IM 17:lul:
i was larping 25 as a pedo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21192, zharupodrugu, subhuman to mtn and 1 other person
P good bones for 15 will probably grow into htb

how did u come into contact with her?
got added to random whatsapp group, i was fooling everyone, they kicked me but she dm me cause she liked me
She really into me and everythings fine tho theres one problem, she thinks im 5 inches taller of i really am:lul::lul:

Tell your real height. If you dont she will find out when you guys meet irl anyway unless you only eant to exchange nudes/have camsex or something jfl.
If she would reject you based on height you are only delaying the inevitable if you dont tell her right now (might be worth it to wait to fish for nudes tho jfl)

Unless you are 18 and over in which case stop right now. I dont want glowies to take over org

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21192
this is mtb-htb

Tell your real height. If you dont she will find out when you guys meet irl anyway unless you only eant to exchange nudes/have camsex or something jfl.
If she would reject you based on height you are only delaying the inevitable if you dont tell her right now (might be worth it to wait to fish for nudes tho jfl)
shes 2hrs away from me in car, i will do LL and meet her when shes stacy at 17:feelsahh:

• JFL
Reactions: Ceo of cope