RATE CHICK WHO REJECTED ME POST-SOFTMAXXING

PunishedDollcel

PunishedDollcel

Silicone Connoisseur
Absolutely fuck my life. Never even began.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221012-013243-892.png
    Screenshot_20221012-013243-892.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20221012-113233-212.png
    Screenshot_20221012-113233-212.png
    1,009.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Gladiator, ExtraBones, Artemis and 19 others
For reference this is what I look like.

Attachments

• IMG_20221008_024205288.jpg
    IMG_20221008_024205288.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Gladiator, Gengar, Elvisandreaa and 6 others
Ugly sheboon 1/10. Fat and gross.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and CyprusGD
you can do better bro

also lol at people who don't believe in the 80/20 rule. this is literally evidence

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 6128 and 4 others
The fact "she" let herself look like that shows that she knows that she doesn't even need to try and will wait until chad bites the hook. OP what are you doing race mixing wtf man

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, Growth Plate, ChristianChad and 2 others
LMAO wow. You should thank god she rejected you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, ChristianChad, stephan and 3 others
Gains don't mean shit if your face is subhuman

Attachments

• IMG_20221007_093441212.jpg
    IMG_20221007_093441212.jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19066, gymmaxedhorse and It'snotover
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
The fact you even got yourself in a position for a chick like this to reject you shows what's wrong with society. you literally swiped right on this chick and even entertained her. its over for you

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and gymmaxedhorse
how tall you are and how he recejcted you?

lol you can do much better than her

i see worse looking guys getting with far more attractive girls

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
You‘re very short though aren‘t you? Getting strong manlet vibes from that pic
5'7, but I have a wide frame in general.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and MakinMogReturns
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, gymmaxedhorse, Chadethnic101 and 2 others
It isnt lol
People will claim meeks looking good bald is proof bald looks good on men. In ither words people claim everything as “proof” these days man 😞

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and gymmaxedhorse
Lots of people here seem to look like @Birdcell

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bvnny., Birdcell and MakinMogReturns
Here's the average looksmax htn that is autistic, brutal. I can't stop to laughing to the thought that you really TRIED to get that 1/10 subhuman sheboon, irl or with better pics on tinder you would do much better than most ltns and mtns. I hope this thread is a trolling post:lul::lul:

Why tf would you even entertain that? If you’re that horny just beat your dick JFL. Bitch is extremely overweight, 30+, and working as a server at a restaurant. Also your pheno looks goofy. You look like you’d try to cuddle with a bitch instead of fucking her if given the chance

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 22126
Why tf would you even entertain that? If you’re that horny just beat your dick JFL. Bitch is extremely overweight, 30+, and working as a server at a restaurant. Also your pheno looks goofy. You look like you’d try to cuddle with a bitch instead of fucking her if given the chance
How is my pheno goofy

• Hmm...
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
How is my pheno goofy
You just look like a joker. Like the type of guy you'd only listen to for jokes but never take seriously. It could just be that one pic tho. You're not ugly, you just look very soft and agreeable like a nice bf not really like a slayer.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and aBetterMii
It's gotta be the ginger manlet failo. But that being said, even Jeff Nippard has some okay success with women. Might need to get rich, bro.

Your face is not subhuman lmao, you're well above average.. And she is a literal femcel

Don't know if this is a troll post.. Try to dye your beard + hair darker instead of ginger.. i think you would get vastly different results

She can have high tier normie guys whenever she wants. I fucked many girls on her looks level and know exactly how high their smv is.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Bvnny.
Why inflate that disgusting sheboon’s ego? Have some pride man

... chick who rejected me ...
Sorry man... i don't know what to say to you...

Your life must be really sad if you even "proposed" to them :feelsbadman:

You look high bf, weren't you cutting? :ogre:

Just geomax to another country at this point, really.

You're white-american, which means you might have the money to try that.

you can do better bro

also lol at people who don't believe in the 80/20 rule. this is literally evidence
"Just go for females around your looks match bro! You'll have more success there bro!"

LOLLL smhhh

People will claim meeks looking good bald is proof bald looks good on men. In ither words people claim everything as “proof” these days man 😞
Smh bro I had a convo with my boy the other day and he sent me an RP post on confidence and how it's for me (due to him thing I have low self-esteem, I asked him if a bald man who gets over his insecurities will be able to mog (something along those lines). The first thing that came out of his mouth was "Broo there are guys that are bald and pull mad girls," (He probably doesn't know anyone that pulls that's bald but still).

Then I replied with "Most of them either have good head shapes to pull off the bald look (Which I probably dont)." Which is honestly true lol bc most men that are bald but butt-ugly are usually beta cucks or sum like that.

He was like "broo if you wanna have a bad mindset then go ahead, ima let you believe what you want to believe" LOLLL I swear dudes will do anything to virtue signal to their boy so they can feel good ab themselves smhh.

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns