122.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: counterintuitive, PeakIncels, Klasik616 and 2 others
legit looks the same as evey other pic nigga, chad

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels, NZb6Air, GunDevilHybrid and 3 others
NGL what a dumb post this is just a picture where he's making a goofy face, JFL AT YOUR IQ

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: onskibidi, diditeverbegin, GunDevilHybrid and 2 others
looks the exact same tbh

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97 and manletmogger

Attachments

• latest.png
    latest.png
    850.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diditeverbegin and grungymallard97
He is htn now
yes but he’s married a beautiful wife and has beautiful kids who will grow up in a massive house with a loving family and will know nothing but riches so who’s really won here

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin, manletmogger and grungymallard97
Chad tbh, most people wouldn’t look very human doing this expression:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
I could be anything, I could be everything
I could be mom, unless you want to be dad

I wanna fuck, government hooker (Back up and turn around)
Stop shitting me, government hooker (Hands on the ground)
I wanna fuck, government hooker (Back up and turn around)
Stop shitting me, government hooker (Get down)
Yes!

He mogs Zurzolo even on this shit pic

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
L post by manletmogger

he still looks good
in his prime hes chad level anyone who says otherwise is coping tbh
6'4 max female gazed pretty boy
nigga was like the holy grail to girls on wattpad

actual flaws are instant tho,and you can spot them 1 second looking at a candid of som1
depends how severe
you wont immediately spot a long or short midface but if its severe like below 0.9 or above 1.1 it will immediately make that persons whole midface area look off
or slightly unideal ipd wont be that noticeable especially in motion but a fucked ipd will immediately look bad

depends how severe
you wont immediately spot a long or short midface but if its severe like below 0.9 or above 1.1 it will immediately make that persons whole midface area look off
or slightly unideal ipd wont be that noticeable especially in motion but a fucked ipd will immediately look bad
exactly but midface and bad ipd are spotted without looking for it,with the first image you can insta tell her fac is off bc midface,2nd is the same her eyes are too close and you dont need to look for it

• +1
Reactions: axttt_
View attachment 3217676View attachment 3217677 exactly but midface and bad ipd are spotted without looking for it,with the first image you can insta tell her fac is off bc midface,2nd is the same her eyes are too close and you dont need to look for it
yeah i agree
blonde girl immediately looks horsefaced and the one on the right immediately looks downy because of how close her eyes are

• +1
Reactions: fraudmaxxer7
yeah i agree
blonde girl immediately looks horsefaced and the one on the right immediately looks downy because of how close her eyes are
but i think horseface and even close set eyes isnt common,i would say around 1 in 3 people will have atleast one of them,the other 2 will be compact and have good spaced eyes but look normie bc of average features

but i think horseface and even close set eyes isnt common,i would say around 1 in 3 people will have atleast one of them,the other 2 will be compact and have good spaced eyes but look normie bc of average features
horseface and bad ipd is less common that then that imo
idk where you live but when i walk around most people 80% or so have normal ipd and midface but will look normie because the rest of their is normie

• +1
Reactions: fraudmaxxer7
horseface and bad ipd is less common that then that imo
idk where you live but when i walk around most people 80% or so have normal ipd and midface but will look normie because the rest of their is normie
yeah not horsed face or as badly ipd as that girl is 1 in 3 but i mean not ideal atleast