@Vidyacoper
@Terminator2009
@Hector
@Chico Chicowski
@cardiologist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadAspie, Gengar, Luke LLL and 1 other person
Woah dude looks fucking 50. Pretty boys age fast.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Deleted member 1707, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 2 others
change your profile picture right now, posting bad cherrypicked pictures goes against chico gang's rules. you have been warned

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Quiteaspy, Deleted member 2621, Luke LLL and 2 others
change your profile picture right now, posting bad cherrypicked pictures goes against chico gang's rules. you have been warned
Dude i like bearded chico
He is a mogger for fucking sure..
Does barrett or o pry can pull off a full beard

• +1
Reactions: ChadAspie and Vidyacoper
Did he catch the Coronavirus?

Dude i like bearded chico
He is a mogger for fucking sure..
Does barrett or o pry can pull off a full beard
yeah bearded chico looks cool
Unknown   2020 03 13T224337542

i thought u were just posting that picture cause he looks bad in it

• +1
Reactions: ChadAspie and Deleted member 5131
looks like shit in this picture

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, cardiologist and Deleted
he still looks better than 99% of people from that same angle with lens distortion

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: cardiologist, Hector, 5'8manlet and 1 other person
Dude why would i do that...
I thought he looked cool on that picture. My bad won't repeat.. 👍

It's the lens distortion.. Bro
dont apologise lol. its just that people very frequently post that picture on the forum to try and bring down chico gang, so when i saw that picture thats what i immediately thought of
its a pretty shitty picture

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5131
Get fukt.
0gu8wcxez3k41

• JFL
Reactions: SuicideBomber
dont apologise lol. its just that people very frequently post that picture on the forum to try and bring down chico gang, so when i saw that picture thats what i immediately thought of
Got it..

• +1
Reactions: ChadAspie
Dude why would i do that...
I thought he looked cool on that picture. My bad won't repeat.. 👍

It's the lens distortion.. Bro
looks like shit in this picture

legit though, do you guys ever feel a little homo doing this stuff?

chico is goodlooking no matter what,but posting pics like this makes the haters talk shit
Prime chico MOGS EVERY SINGLE HUMAN
chico is past his prime for sure,but defenitely mog 99%of male population still

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist and Deleted member 5131

So you're a straight guy that worships a male model, attacks anyone who says anything negative about them and posts pictures/ gifs that are meant to arouse girls?
You're like 2 steps away from being a groupie lmao.

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip
chico is goodlooking no matter what,but posting pics like this makes the haters talk shit
Prime chico MOGS EVERY SINGLE HUMAN
chico is past his prime for sure,but defenitely mog 99%of male population still
Chico with beard still mogs everyone bro..
It's the lens distortion

So you're a straight guy that worships a male model, attacks anyone who says anything negative about them and posts pictures/ gifs that are meant to arouse girls?
You're like 2 steps away from being a groupie lmao.
cope
cope
all i smell is cope

View attachment 307794
Mogs every human..
@needsolution
@Vidyacoper
@Terminator2009
@Hector
@Chico Chicowski
@cardiologist
This is the freaking problem with being a pretty boy in your prime.

You can only slay till around 22-25 at most, and after that you either age like shit with collagen draining out of your skin, or you look like a low T, DOM-less soy cuck that ovulating women who are 30+ will find repulsive.

The ideal combination is to be of a masculine phenotype (preferrably, the high T chad bully with a low trust face and decent collagen) both during your prime and after your prime years.

This is why Gandy and so many other masc looking models (at 30+ yo) make Chico look like a weak, loser, beta prey in front of them, now that he's aged and has exited his prime years.

I'm actually happy I've got a masc, DOM, high T face for the first time.

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe_PrettyBoy
who cares about that if face isnt goodlooking enough

Gay gang

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
talk for yourself
You guys are literally worshipping a male model, taking it straight up in the ass is more straight than what you guys are doing.

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion, john2, SuicideBomber and 1 other person
You guys are literally worshipping a male model, taking it straight up in the ass is more straight than what you guys are doing.
literally everything i put straight in my ass is your opinion

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5131 and Hector
who cares about that if face isnt goodlooking enough
Ik, you're right, but the problem is with my other features like nose, coloring, acne and phenotype.

This is the freaking problem with being a pretty boy in your prime.

You can only slay till around 22-25 at most, and after that you either age like shit with collagen draining out of your skin, or you look like a low T, DOM-less soy cuck that ovulating women who are 30+ will find repulsive.

The ideal combination is to be of a masculine phenotype (preferrably, the high T chad bully with a low trust face and decent collagen) both during your prime and after your prime years.

This is why Gandy and so many other masc looking models (at 30+ yo) make Chico look like a weak, loser, beta prey in front of them, now that he's aged and has exited his prime years.

"ugly pretty boy"

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5131 and Vidyacoper
cope

JFL At people who actually think he looks bad here.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5131 and Hector
He sould be redpilled about lens distortion

Thats some realitypill for PSL users that usually disconnect feom reality, Chico here looks bad because he is looksmining hard, like the opposite of frauding, but JFL if you think women looking at him in this pic can't see his elite genetics.

Thats a pill for frauders that squintmaxx and clench their jaws 24/7 like autists thinking the rise their SMV or something, while real GL people will look good in the subconscient despite "looking bad" in pics.

Thats why I cringe hard when some idiots here post their megafrauded pics and claim being slayers or some shit, when in reality real GL people can pull shit pics. @ArvidGustavsson is an example, he is GL and he takes shit pics with shit lookmaxing like Chico does and you can tell he is GL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5131 and Deleted
Thats some realitypill for PSL users that usually disconnect feom reality, Chico here looks bad because he is looksmining hard, like the opposite of frauding, but JFL if you think women looking at him in this pic can't see his elite genetics.

Thats a pill for frauders that squintmaxx and clench their jaws 24/7 like autists thinking the rise their SMV or something, while real GL people will look good in the subconscient despite "looking bad" in pics.

Thats why I cringe hard when some idiots here post their megafrauded pics and claim being slayers or some shit, when in reality real GL people can pull shit pics. @ArvidGustavsson is an example, he is GL and he takes shit pics with shit lookmaxing like Chico does and you can tell he is GL.
pitt is god and i’m his messanger, Jesus christ

i gave ur post a thumbs up until i reached the end and read the part where u compared @ArvidGustavsson to chico and called him gl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
i gave ur post a thumbs up until i reached the end and read the part where u compared @ArvidGustavsson to chico and called him gl
He didn’t compare me to chico, he obv mogs. He Said that i was gl without frauding or any looksmaxing

• +1
Reactions: Hector
Didn't compared him with Chico JFL, but he is GL, not super GL but definetly very over the average.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
Doesn't look amazing but it's a shitty selfie with lens distortion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5131