Rate Chico’s side profile unfrauded

A

ArabIncel

Solstice
He’s not jutting here as he does in some side profile pictures.

Attachments

• 9A870E13-9CA0-4E1B-8A03-B9163534293E.jpeg
    9A870E13-9CA0-4E1B-8A03-B9163534293E.jpeg
    9.8 KB · Views: 329
This is the 1200th time I rated this pic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Mainstream, angloidcel and 6 others
Isn’t he half Asian? His maxilla is flat

• +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled and Mr.cope
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AnnatarGorthaur, sam12344343, Mainstream and 8 others
Yes slightly
You've been outside? That side is still top 10% atleast, I rarely see good side profiles and when i do they're never incredible. Most people now a days are recessed af.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AnnatarGorthaur, Mainstream, Magnum Opus and 14 others
You've been outside? That side is still top 10% atleast, I rarely see good side profiles and when i do they're never incredible. Most people now a days are recessed af.

How tf is that top 10%? You high af rn? Or trolling? Most people have a better maxilla than him. And at least half of the people I see in their 20s have a more forward grown mandible than him too.

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, wagbox, Deleted member 4044 and 2 others
How tf is that top 10%? You high af rn? Or trolling? Most people have a better maxilla than him. And at least half of the people I see in their 20s have a more forward grown mandible than him too.
Not just about maxilla, We're talking side profile

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Hector
Usually it's bad angle and fat or terrible submental region

But his maxilla is bad, and brow ridge, forehead,as glabella are literally fetus tier no dimorphism whatsoever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4044
Not just about maxilla, We're talking side profile

Yes. Maxilla, mandible, brow ridge, mouth area. Neither of these things in his side profile look that good at all. His UES looks good in side profile and nose. That’s it.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Usually it's bad angle and fat or terrible submental region

But his maxilla is bad, and brow ridge, forehead,as glabella are literally fetus tier no dimorphism whatsoever
I don't consider chico 8 psl god but his side is still atleast high tier normie, I'm the only true 8 psl

• Woah
Reactions: Kingkellz
@ArvidGustavsson mogs ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
  • +1
his side is still great. he has 0 failos from side profile which already puts him in top 10%. anyone here saying his side profile is shit has no idea what they are talking about. the only real purpose of your side profile is to not failing you tbh. front is what creates attraction anyway.

It’s not shit. But there are issues like there is a serious lack of brow ridge. Mandible is not that forward grown at all. Maxilla is pretty flat. Mouth area in side profile is meh.

Most people have a better maxilla than him. And at least half of the people I see in their 20s have a more forward grown mandible than him too.
UBo34lo1gbOCUmZVGuKK9huSPgswkvqvnECDzbTX2SfqBrQlyNxCjMpqbj5ddetoS0B8XYtA A1qKFk BS5VaeG5qrD7CX
THAT BOY IS A MONSTER
Dddwa

• +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled, Deleted member 2227 and 5'8manlet
This is the typical nordcuck look. Its more common to be recessed than not

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: whitegymcel88, Vidyacoper and PubertyMaxxer
Look at Pitt too

Frontal and 3/4>>>>Side Profile
On screen and in images yes, Irl all are very important
But pitt side is still good, Just not now at 50 lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn’t he half Asian? His maxilla is flat
He isn't asian JFL, his maxilla looks better in other nonfrauded pics
It’s not shit. But there are issues like there is a serious lack of brow ridge. Mandible is not that forward grown at all. Maxilla is pretty flat. Mouth area in side profile is meh.
Only PSL idiots like brow ridge. Most overrated feature in this forums for sure.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled and Vidyacoper
Angle matters a ridiculous amount for profile pics, I can look like a giga mouth breather and mog barretts profile by just changing the place I take the picture from

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125
Shit I lower maxilla mog him and my upper maxilla is only slightly more recessed than his, still facepulling that shit though. His mouth also looks like mine from the side, jfl.
Actually it looks the same (upper maxilla).

• +1
Subhuman

Here is the ascended version of him after lefort 1 + midface implants

Downloadfile 120

• JFL
Reactions: Mainstream and Deleted member 2227
Shit I lower maxilla mog him and my upper maxilla is only slightly more recessed than his, still facepulling that shit though. His mouth also looks like mine from the side, jfl.
Actually it looks the same (upper maxilla).
UBo34lo1gbOCUmZVGuKK9huSPgswkvqvnECDzbTX2SfqBrQlyNxCjMpqbj5ddetoS0B8XYtA A1qKFk BS5VaeG5qrD7CX
no bro, it was just a bad pic
THAT BOY IS A MONSTER

• +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled
why ppl care too much about side profile lol

during motion you almost never give a fully side profile since you are turning your head all the times

his pure side profile in this pic alone is top tier, which makes it even better in motion

• +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled
Good side profile, but is not very dimorphic or top tier of course.

why ppl care too much about side profile lol

during motion you almost never give a fully side profile since you are turning your head all the times

his pure side profile in this pic alone is top tier, which makes it even better in motion
I believe jawline matters from the side.

• +1
Reactions: nastynas
I believe jawline matters from the side.
yes bro but you rarely give a full side profile while moving so ppl put too much thoughts into it

yes bro but you rarely give a full side profile while moving so ppl put too much thoughts into it
Women get a dopamin rush from the angularity of your mandible and gonial angle, and people see your side profile a lot (i.e., talking/looking at someone else with your side turned to your gf).

• +1
Reactions: karbo