Reactions: Pex1992
recessed

• +1
Reactions: ULTRATERAX63
i mog him post genio

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 656 and crmsxg
how are u measuring?
This is how you measure the maxilla maxilla (midface)
AfyY4up.png

Draw a line from the mid philtrum to the earlobe and then use that as a base for drawing a triangle from the corner of the nose to the outer edge of the eye. Ideally the triangle is equilateral or shorter than it is tall. If it's taller you either have a long midface or are recessed as you can see below.
rff4IJC.png

This is how you measure the maxilla maxilla (midface)
AfyY4up.png

Draw a line from the mid philtrum to the earlobe and then use that as a base for drawing a triangle from the corner of the nose to the outer edge of the eye. Ideally the triangle is equilateral or shorter than it is tall. If it's taller you either have a long midface or are recessed as you can see below.
rff4IJC.png
Confused by that logic the first pic isnt ideal

Harmonious god. And he isnt recessed at all you copers. He needs to hairlinemaxx

• +1
Reactions: Joyride
Confused by that logic the first pic isnt ideal
He's very close to it. Forward grown but has a slightly tall midface. You can still be good looking with a tall midface if you have good harmony like that guy. There's a reason 9 & 10 PSL don't exist. It's extremely rare for someone to be "ideal" in every aspect.
I also made the vertical line a little too long. ¯\(ツ)

I like how copers on this site says shit about good maxillas. It's definetely jealousy cause they are subhuman

He's very close to it. Forward grown but has a slightly tall midface. You can still be good looking with a tall midface if you have good harmony like that guy. There's a reason 9 & 10 PSL don't exist. It's extremely rare for someone to be "ideal" in every aspect.
I also made the vertical line a little too long. ¯\(ツ)

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx
Beautiful tbh

I mog mog him