paulie_walnuts

paulie_walnuts

rookie of the year
220px-Chris_Evans_SDCC_2014.jpg
Chris+Evans+NFL+Honors+Pepsi+Rookie+Year+9e8Djz_hOxwl.jpg
af83f6bec1543c1842e97adec88931dd.jpg

First off all wtf is up with his forehead in the 1st pic. Also Above average/10

damn wtf didnt know he was that recessed

what makes him better looking then opry and all the male models outthere?

You chosed bad photos, chad facialy 6' great body status and money maxed. I think that's enough to get averge girl in 2019

I dont think so .If they would both be in the same Class Let's see who gets more attention This slightly above average white guy or this straight out of Mars Laser eyed Terminator with the jaw of god

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
I dont think so .If they would both be in the same Class Let's see who gets more attention This slightly above average white guy or this straight out of Mars Laser eyed Terminator with the jaw of god

what would do you think would happen if you would put the 2 in one room?

vs

Every girl would giggle and talk about sean o pry while he hangs out with the most popular guys in class.Then Evans starts talking loud and runs up to the girls and tries to flirt they think to themselves(Hmm,He cute.But Sean Is way hotter.I should forget this guy).Then he gets rejected,laughs about it and sits down.Then the girls Pull down Their panties,Sean comes to their table and impregnates them.The end

[QUOTE="Simone Nobili, post: 571206, member: 2352"
Every girl would giggle and talk about sean o pry while he hangs out with the most popular guys in class.Then Evans starts talking loud and runs up to the girls and tries to flirt they think to themselves(Hmm,He cute.But Sean Is way hotter.I should forget this guy).Then he gets rejected,laughs about it and sits down.Then the girls Pull down Their panties,Sean comes to their table and impregnates them.The end
[/QUOTE]
chico mogs o'pry

[/QUOTE]

paulie-walnuts.gif

• +1
Reactions: HSM1
[/QUOTE]

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
chico mogs o'pry
[/QUOTE]
Honestly I think O'pry ooks better when in motion.

Lol it's the truth but whatever.He isnt a top male model because hes your average everyday guy you mong
89068074.jpg

The only thing chris has over him is his body I'll admit that
But still their faces arent comparable.Chris is not in his league.Not even close

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
You chosed bad photos, chad facialy 6' great body status and money maxed. I think that's enough to get averge girl in 2019
he's getting old. Tbh he looked bad in his 20s but good in his 30s.

Lol it's the truth but whatever.He isnt a top male model because hes your average everyday guy you mong
But still their faces arent comparable.Chris is not in his league.Not even close
xxxtentacles mogs o'pry

89068074.jpg

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: godlikesz
xxxtentacles mogs o'pry
Xxx tentacion doesnt even Mog my asshole.He is a an absolute midget with the frame of a toddler.Above average black.But still black so it's over for him without m+s
xxxtentacles mogs o'pry
Xxx tentacion doesnt even Mog my asshole.He is a an absolute midget with the frame of a toddler.Above average black.But still black so it's over for him without m+s

no, sean acts like an aspie. chris evans would mog him to the moon and back in terms of getting women.

no, sean acts like an aspie. chris evans would mog him to the moon and back in terms of getting women.
Wtf sean only has to ask them if they want to.fuck and they say yes.I fucking know it I had a slayer friend for 1 year at.school.
Never came a word out of his mouth but he mogged us all and the hottest Stacies wanted to fuck him but he rejected them all because of his ego or whatever.If sean is out.He only has to ask.thats it

Wtf sean only has to ask them if they want to.fuck and they say yes.I fucking know it I had a slayer friend for 1 year at.school.
Never came a word out of his mouth but he mogged us all and the hottest Stacies wanted to fuck him but he rejected them all because of his ego or whatever.If sean is out.He only has to ask.thats it
no, sean has an aspie vibe to him. once you make it PSL 7, which both are, looks have a diminishing return. chris is far more charismatic than sean so hes gonna get laid more.

no, sean has an aspie vibe to him. once you make it PSL 7, which both are, looks have a diminishing return. chris is far more charismatic than sean so hes gonna get laid more.
ARE YOUKIDDING ME?HE HAS NO FUCKING HARMONY IN HIS FUCKING FACE.he is psl 6 MAX He has a great body thanks to his recourses from being a rich actor and being Captain America.But facially if you put both next to each other Sean is Just something else.If we take body and Real life charisma And charm into account chris is gonna get laid with a hottie but sean doesnt need that and will get the same result.If both had the same personality and body sean would outslay this guy to the moon.Both attractive sean Is just fucking unique.

verdict:Chris face:6/10
+body +height(6')=7.5/10
sean:Face9.5 /10
+height(6')+body=9.5/10
easy rating.

sean opry gets easily mogged by chico - is chico a 10 from 10 then?

why does sean look so gay from that angle
because he is very femine. listen to his voice
actually he appears more heterosexual here

i notice a lot of good looking people have a lot of retarded hobbies like restoring cars

I noticed how recessed Evans is starting to look from the first captain america to avengers end game, his jawline looks softer now

I noticed how recessed Evans is starting to look from the first captain america to avengers end game, his jawline looks softer now
How can that happen?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401