Rate Cole Sprouse PSL

Deleted member 2403

Deleted member 2403

Kraken
He is 5.5 PSL to me with good harmony, he has JB appeal soft features but a big skull which makes him masc enough to not look like a cuck

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Klasik616, Toth's thot and Deleted member 9670
Just your average guy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik616, thebuffdon690, Slob and 5 others
Cuck pheno

• +1
Reactions: geezcel
He looks like a transgender man (female to male).

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
Just your average guy
an average guy couldn't be the main character on a big hollywood show jfl, he mogs average guy hard

he has very good soft features, his eye area and nose and colouring (collagen included) are very good

good soft features are literally all u need tbh u dont need insane bones to look good

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Dylan is slightly better looking

• +1
Reactions: geezcel and Deleted member 2403
He looks like a transgender man (female to male).
he has insane popularity among jb's so you are coping if u think he is too feminine, a good combo of pretty features and masc features are good on men

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and randomuser2407
Dylan is slightly better looking
dylan looks lower iq tho tbh, he has smaller forehead, i prefer cole's looks, cole has better harmony i'd say too despite dylan having better bones

• Love it
he has insane popularity among jb's so you are coping if u think he is too feminine, a good combo of pretty features and masc features are good on men
Women are attracted to men who look the most masculine. This is not just my opinion, but what I have seen time and time again in the real world everywhere that I have been.

And what defines your level of masculinity is mainly:

Your height (taller is better but between 6 foot 2 and 6 foot 5 is ideal)
Your level of dimorphism in your face (masculine vs feminine traits)
Your physique (how muscular you are, how proportional you are, how ripped you are)
Your age (adult men are more masculine than teenagers, even teenage girls tend to have a crush on adult men)
Your ethnicity (white and black usually mog)

Then of course, there are factors that influence how good you look and that matters too, but masculinity is the most important thing, it is how women determine if a man is fuckable when they swipe on Tinder, and it is why they rank most men as unfuckable because most men today lack masculinity. If we were all built like Spartan warriors, then women wouldn't be focused only on a small percentage of men and they wouldn't be so picky.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16110
Women are attracted to men who look the most masculine. This is not just my opinion, but what I have seen time and time again in the real world everywhere that I have been.

And what defines your level of masculinity is mainly:

Your height (taller is better but between 6 foot 2 and 6 foot 5 is ideal)
Your level of dimorphism in your face (masculine vs feminine traits)
Your physique (how muscular you are, how proportional you are, how ripped you are)
Your age (adult men are more masculine than teenagers, even teenage girls tend to have a crush on adult men)
Your ethnicity (white and black usually mog)

Then of course, there are factors that influence how good you look and that matters too, but masculinity is the most important thing, it is how women determine if a man is fuckable when they swipe on Tinder, and it is why they rank most men as unfuckable because most men today lack masculinity. If we were all built like Spartan warriors, then women wouldn't be focused only on a small percentage of men and they wouldn't be so picky.
it isn't that black and white, why are most hollywood stars prettyboys or maesthetic? Bieber, leo, colton haynes, cole sprouse, etc are worshipped. In the first world women dont need protection from wild animals or dangerous men, so they prefer men with feminine and masc features so they feel protected enough yet are not too intimidated. Men with dimorphism but feminine soft features are ideal in 2021.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Prettyboy
it isn't that black and white, why are most hollywood stars prettyboys or maesthetic? Bieber, leo, colton haynes, cole sprouse, etc are worshipped. In the first world women dont need protection from wild animals or dangerous men, so they prefer men with feminine and masc features so they feel protected yet are not too intimidated. Men with dimorphism but feminine soft features are ideal in 2021.
Colton Haynes isn't a pretty boy, he has the masculine jock look, Justin Bieber too, even though both of them aren't extremely muscular.

As for Leo, he is not seen as sexy, and he never has been, even in his prime, he was just viewed as a cute prettyboy, not the kind of guy that women would want to have sex with, except when you take into account his highly successful acting career, but based on looks alone, he wouldn't have been much of a player.

Cole Sprouse isn't even good looking.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 9670
ppl saying he looks like shit are coping hard

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 2403
Colton Haynes isn't a pretty boy, he has the masculine jock look, Justin Bieber too, even though both of them aren't extremely muscular.

As for Leo, he is not seen as sexy, and he never has been, even in his prime, he was just viewed as a cute prettyboy, not the kind of guy that women would want to have sex with, except when you take into account his highly successful acting career, but based on looks alone, he wouldn't have been much of a player.

do you mog him

• JFL
Reactions: gamma

haynes has masc bones but he has feminine vibes cause soft features

prime bieber is nowhere near masculine jock he had a peanut skull and female hairline and roundish eyes

prime leo was worshipped by million of foids so how he isn't considered sexy i don't know, you can't even say status since foids did not worship statusmaxxed masc men as much as they did leo jfl

cole sprouse is chadlite but very neotenous so appeals to foids but looks like a cuck to men

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and randomuser2407
ppl saying he looks like shit are coping hard
men do not respect prettyboys so ofc they cope

but to foids cole is very gl and that's all that matters

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 9670
haynes has masc bones but he has feminine vibes cause soft features

prime bieber is nowhere near masculine jock he had a peanut skull and female hairline and roundish eyes

prime leo was worshipped by million of foids so how he isn't considered sexy i don't know, you can't even say status since foids did not worship statusmaxxed masc men as much as they did leo jfl

cole sprouse is chadlite but very neotenous so appeals to foids but looks like a cuck to men
You should do a Tinder experiment with a feminine prettyboy (like Chico Lachowski) vs a masculine Chad (like Chris Hemsworth) and then you'll see that I am right. Masculinity is what women care about the most, not feminine features.

You should do a Tinder experiment with a feminine prettyboy (like Chico Lachowski) vs a masculine Chad (like Chris Hemsworth) and then you'll see that I am right. Masculinity is what women care about the most, not feminine features.
chico would appeal to 16-21 foids, chris would appeal to 21+

16-21 fogs so i'd rather be chico

• Love it
He's riding the wave from his younger years as a cute kid disney actor

View attachment 1423860
Nigga you call that a good eye area? Jfl. His infraorbitals are dead. He just has nice ratios, no amazing features.
he's goodlooking otherwise so his infras dont matter

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 2403 and ropemax
chico would appeal to 16-21 foids, chris would appeal to 21+

16-21 fogs so i'd rather be chico
Yes, that is exactly my point.

But I'm aiming for the Chad muscular look, especially since that is what has the widest appeal.

Women from 16-21 are less likely to be as promiscuous because they are less experienced. Also, there is the risk of sleeping with a woman who claims to be a certain age while being underage and then ending up in court, which is why, I'll never take that risk. And I don't like girls who are too young. 18 is the youngest I could deal with and even that is pushing it imo. But that is because I am 23.

He's riding the wave from his younger years as a cute kid disney actor

View attachment 1423860
Nigga you call that a good eye area? Jfl. His infraorbitals are dead. He just has nice ratios, no amazing features.
on riverdale, they use makeup to make his undereyes look hollower to give him the alt kid look, it isn't even failo it makes him look cool to jb's

his undereyes are decent without makeup

he has good eye shape, lashes, colour, brows it is easily above average overall

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Xangsane and Deleted member 9670
Great rating method. Just ignore all failos because he's good looking.
yes bad infras aren't a failo on gl people

on ugly ppl they make you look the a rapist pedophile tho

• JFL
Reactions: ropemax
Round jaw :feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Slob, Xangsane and 1 other person
Round jaw :feelswhy:
cole relies on collagen and soft features but his jaw is not a failo just not good, it is still decent width and size

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Slob
on riverdale, they use makeup to make his undereyes look hollower to give him the alt kid look, it isn't even failo it makes him look cool to jb's
wtf is riverdale. He looks like that on every non-frauded photo. Failos don't make you look "cool", he just has status halo
his undereyes are decent without makeup
Cole1

Cole2

Cole3

Kill yourself if this looks decent to you.

he has good eye shape, lashes, colour, brows it is easily above average overall
Screams average, nothing noteworthy about his eye area

• +1
Reactions: Slob
yes bad infras aren't a failo on gl people

on ugly ppl they make you look the a rapist pedophile tho
You're delusional. Holy shit you actually think that there exists an instance where bad maxillofacial growth isn't unattractive.

You're delusional. Holy shit you actually think that there exists an instance where bad maxillofacial growth isn't unattractive.
nerd

• +1
Women from 16-21 are less likely to be as promiscuous because they are less experienced
Wtf it's the opposite :lul:
At least where I live:
Girls are slut between 14 and 20 and after 20 they look for a serious relationship
Age of consent is 14 here and we start going to the disco and drinking alcohol at 14-15, someone even at 13

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, Slob, Deleted member 14478 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and ifyouwannabemylover
At least where I live:
Girls are slut between 14 and 20 and after 20 they look for a serious relationship
Age of consent is 14 here and we start going to the disco and drinking alcohol at 14-15, someone even at 13
Where I live, women can be sluts even in their 30s. There is never a lack of promiscuous women where I live, it's just that you have to be attractive to even qualify. In my case, I don't really qualify, except maybe for a relationship, but I don't have the looks to be the type of player who can get laid with ease by going to a bar or a club and with online dating, I have no success at all, this is mainly because of my skinny fat physique, so I am focusing mainly on building a muscular ripped physique so that I can finally start to have sex with many women who are between 18 and 25 years old, that is my ideal age range for women's looks.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
  • Love it
At least where I live:
In France, Italy and Switzerland, according to the study, females lose their virginity at an average age of 18.5. Females in the U.K. lose their virginity at 17.5, on average.

so girls slut between 17-20 not as esrly as 14

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and gamma
In France, Italy and Switzerland, according to the study, females lose their virginity at an average age of 18.5. Females in the U.K. lose their virginity at 17.5, on average.

so girls slut between 17-20 not as esrly as 14
Bluepilled study :bluepill:
I remember girls in hs talking about dicks at 14

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Slob and Deleted member 14478
Bluepilled study :bluepill:
I remember girls in hs talking about dicks at 14
incels talked about pussy at 14 that doesnt mean they fuck

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, Slob, Deleted member 14478 and 1 other person
5 PSL but girls don´t really wanna fuck him

• +1
round babyfaced chinless subhuman, looks like a bloated 16 year old
utter trash

Attachments

• vogue_73-questions-with-cole-sprouse.jpg
    vogue_73-questions-with-cole-sprouse.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
looked decent until he skinny fat bloatmaxxed

• +1
5psl. Maybe lower. Looks like a worse sikhunt23

he has a garbage submental that cucks him massively

has somewhat of a niche appeal but his brother mogs him because better bones

• +1
1 year later and I am still trying to figure out why this nigga is so worshipped by jbs. he gets mogged on riverdale by all the other chads but yet girls only talk about him

Low HTN in prime, usually high MTN. Bloated MTN.