rambocel

rambocel

I keep it 💯 like I'm running a fever

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ken and Vermilioncore
2/10

This is what poverty looks like.

Gotta buy some Frederic Malle, Tom Ford, By Kilian, get some shit that isn't sold at a suburban department store.

I personally love Ermenegildo Zegna Indonesian Oud. It's probably too dark for most people, though.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Oberyn, Loko88, Kingcel32 and 7 others
Normie tier

• +1
Reactions: Ken
2/10

Gotta buy some Frederic Malle, Tom Ford, By Kilian, get some shit that isn't sold at a suburban department store.

I personally love Ermenegildo Zegna Indonesian Oud. It's probably too dark for most people, though.
I can't afford niche ngl. I intend on getting spice bomb extreme and Dior homme intense 2011 next though. I think the 2/10 is a harsh rating tbh; prada l'homme is very high quality stuff, le male although diluted due to reformulation, is still a classic scent, and Light blue intense is good as well. I'l admit that some of the others are weak performers, but I think I can give myself a pass since I was still new to the fragrance world when I purchased them and didn't understand the distinction between EDT and EDP.

I can't afford niche ngl. I intend on getting spice bomb extreme and Dior homme intense 2011 next though. I think the 2/10 is a harsh rating tbh; prada l'homme is very high quality stuff, le male although diluted due to reformulation, is still a classic scent, and Light blue intense is good as well. I'l admit that some of the others are weak performers, but I think I can give myself a pass since I was still new to the fragrance world when I purchased them and didn't understand the distinction between EDT and EDP.
Yeah, I was trolling a bit. Some designer frags like L'Homme are nice. They tend to be weak, though, and if you have dry skin like me, anything that isn't strong is going to disappear within an hour or so.

If you want a really "sexy" type of fragrance, I would try to check out Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur. That's raunchy and classy at the same time.

Fake and gay. Did you buy these from china. They're just alcohol and water packaged in a fake bottle.

Looks like shit.

Get creed aventus asap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
2/10

rate my setup :feelshehe: dior sauvage and million for normal nights and creed for special occasions :feelshehe::feelshehe:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Prettyboy
rate my setup :feelshehe: dior sauvage and million for normal nights and creed for special occasions :feelshehe::feelshehe:
dogshit
all you should wear is light blue and anything else is a betrayal

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
mirin cope stack

dogshit
all you should wear is light blue and anything else is a betrayal

They just embarrassing themselves at this point

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Dior savage is heavily overused and not unique anymore (don't worry have it myself), one million - no. Creed aventus not worth the hype, you can get a clone that actually smells better and holds just as well, forgot the name sadly

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Deleted member 14160
the cope collection

• JFL
Reactions: lonelycurry
Decent collection. You should have got the Parfum or EDP for Bleu de Chanel and The One

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
What are your favorite colognes?
What I personally think smells the best currently must be either something like tom ford tobacco vanille (maybe I just miss smoking lol), or something more sweet in winters like Carolina Herrera "bad boy" fugly container though. Very subjective and a hit or miss, but currently prefer having something more unique and something I like the smell of instead of stuff like bleu de Chanel, Dior savage and other broad appeal fragrances/colognes

• +1
Reactions: Loki, Gengar and Ken
You can buy every cologne known to man, you’ll still be shit in the eyes of women

• JFL
Reactions: lonelycurry
bleu de chanel = automatically chad

• +1
Reactions: Ken
I like the smell of instead of stuff like bleu de Chanel, Dior savage
i owned both of these, usually dont own perfumes.

tfw we share same taste in perfume, if only i couldve been gl too:feelswah:

• So Sad
i owned both of these, usually dont own perfumes.

tfw we share same taste in perfume, if only i couldve been gl too:feelswah:
Jfl, you'll accend at some point too Bhai

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Gengar
Jfl, you'll accend at some point too Bhai
its fine im coping with acid now :p btw since you got a good taste in perfume which one should i get? i trust you cuz you got the exact same taste as me

• Hmm...
its fine im coping with acid now :p btw since you got a good taste in perfume which one should i get? i trust you cuz you got the exact same taste as me
Honestly hard to tell, depends on what you want to use it for, I highly recommend looking at good quality long lasting perfumes online that aren't too strong and then going down to the store to try each one of them and choosing what you think is the best. I personally don't care wether a lot of people like it and prefer just having something that I feel is nice to have scent off. If you want to get something like most people here which is for girls attention, there's a sea of information about that and tests done with fragrance DNAs and all that. I use the Carolina Herrera ligthy whenever I meet a girl as it isn't that "niche" or too strong and quite likable by many, the Dior savage also gets a go once in a while but very rarely

• +1
Honestly hard to tell, depends on what you want to use it for, I highly recommend looking at good quality long lasting perfumes online that aren't too strong and then going down to the store to try each one of them and choosing what you think is the best. I personally don't care wether a lot of people like it and prefer just having something that I feel is nice to have scent off. If you want to get something like most people here which is for girls attention, there's a sea of information about that and tests done with fragrance DNAs and all that. I use the Carolina Herrera ligthy whenever I meet a girl as it isn't that "niche" or too strong and quite likable by many, the Dior savage also gets a go once in a while but very rarely
thanks for the elab answer, i just want to wear perfume to smell good for myself, i dont care what others will think about it. but since you used that carolina one ill definitely buy it since if you like it i definitely will too:) right now im using some small private company's perfume, its got a very musk-like smell, its got a plum scent, its different but i like it so i wear it.someonegifted it to my brother buthe gave it to me instead since i did like it (he thought it was ok)

• +1
thanks for the elab answer, i just want to wear perfume to smell good for myself, i dont care what others will think about it. but since you used that carolina one ill definitely buy it since if you like it i definitely will too:) right now im using some small private company's perfume, its got a very musk-like smell, its got a plum scent, its different but i like it so i wear it.someonegifted it to my brother buthe gave it to me instead since i did like it (he thought it was ok)
I highly suggest smelling it before buying it though, and there's definitely the small private label route, you can sometimes find some gems although they're usually not as long lasting or well made, but can still give good bang for the buck. And I agree musk like ones are nice and well depending on weather, tom ford also makes some musk like ones, although they can get quite pricey. Btw there's tons of videos on stuff like that as well like the famous Jeremy fragrance which is a bit more entertaining to watch than read my posts and probably more accurate objectively speaking

• +1
Reactions: Loki, Ken and Gengar
I highly suggest smelling it before buying it though, and there's definitely the small private label route, you can sometimes find some gems although they're usually not as long lasting or well made, but can still give good bang for the buck. And I agree musk like ones are nice and well depending on weather, tom ford also makes some musk like ones, although they can get quite pricey. Btw there's tons of videos on stuff like that as well like the famous Jeremy fragrance which is a bit more entertaining to watch than read my posts and probably more accurate objectively speaking
problem is i have an ugly jew nose and if i go to the perfume store to smell it will make me even more conscious about my ugly ass nose because then the attention of people will be directed at my nose:feelswah: i dont mind expensive stuff as long as its long-lasting, quality should be top-tier. and sure ill check out jeremy fragrance, have heard of that before i think but i also like reading (your) posts so its fine either way

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ken and Niklaus Mikaelson
problem is i have an ugly jew nose and if i go to the perfume store to smell it will make me even more conscious about my ugly ass nose because then the attention of people will be directed at my nose:feelswah: i dont mind expensive stuff as long as its long-lasting, quality should be top-tier. and sure ill check out jeremy fragrance, have heard of that before i think but i also like reading (your) posts so its fine either way
Doubt it can be that bad, but if you don't feel comfortable doing it then I get it

• +1
Doubt it can be that bad, but if you don't feel comfortable doing it then I get it
its awful, i posted pics before, its cemented my truecel status on incels.is
also in the words of @It'snotover: "your nose is extremely fucked" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
makes sense i was rejected/ignored:feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Niklaus Mikaelson
  • Love it
In the flesh :feelsgood:
this forum has been getting dry lately, so many users leaving left and right:feelswhy:

you brought a smile on my face akhi, b4 you leave drop that moneymaxxing megathread

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ken and Niklaus Mikaelson
this forum has been getting dry lately, so many users leaving left and right:feelswhy:

you brought a smile on my face akhi, b4 you leave drop that moneymaxxing megathread
I'm glad I could bring you a smile, but I'm still working with almost no breaks whatsoever currently, just came back as I needed hairstyle maxing advice :cry:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, Ken and Deleted member 20097
its awful, i posted pics before, its cemented my truecel status on incels.is
also in the words of @It'snotover: "your nose is extremely fucked" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
makes sense i was rejected/ignored:feelswah:
Yeah i can confirm. The nose of my bhai is a harmonybreaker, nobody could be gl with it ngl. I think that with a rhino you could look much better my bhai, but it's up to you. Don't care if you have a stacy or jaw nose, you're my bhai so i don't care:feelsgood::ogre:

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar
Yeah i can confirm. The nose of my bhai is a harmonybreaker, nobody could be gl with it ngl. I think that with a rhino you could look much better my bhai, but it's up to you. Don't care if you have a stacy or jaw nose, you're my bhai so i don't care:feelsgood::ogre:
i appreciate the honesty bhai:ogre: i think if i get rhino i would become ltn or mtn at best, but thats too much trouble just to enter normie territory so i wont do it ngl. and aww thank you :love::love::love::love:

• Love it
Reactions: It'snotover