Rate composite and guess what it's a composite of BEFORE looking at the spoiler

iblamehumphrey

iblamehumphrey

Silver

@Xangsane @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. @cromagnon

MTF cosmetic surgery patients pre-OP. Let me know if you could tell right away.
Output

• Woah
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Autismcel, thecel and slavicpsycho
How do you make these composites

• +1
Reactions: thecel and iblamehumphrey
@thecel you'll be in the composite next time

Nigger how do you download and use that shit
Install Python 3, clone the program from the GitHub, follow the instructions from the readme, and then copy the script from the "Usage" section of the readme and make it a py script and run that to use the program.

• Love it
Reactions: slavicpsycho

they look good

• JFL
Reactions: Usernames and iblamehumphrey
Right looks noticeably masculine (eye area, philtrum) left looks like an LTB. A fair amount of them do seem to pass facially to me (~30%), but looks-wise they reach MTB at best.
Cropped image 127
Cropped image 40

These photos are pre-OP though, post-OP a lot more facially do look like below average women.

Only one that looks decent post-OP imo, still looks rather boneless due to the neck width/skull size.

This is where I scraped the images from.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Right looks noticeably masculine (eye area, philtrum) left looks like an LTB. A fair amount of them do seem to pass facially to me (~30%), but looks-wise they reach MTB at best.
View attachment 3200973View attachment 3200971
These photos are pre-OP though, post-OP a lot more facially do look like below average women.
View attachment 3200981
Only one that looks decent post-OP imo, still looks rather boneless due to the neck width/skull size.

This is where I scraped the images from.

bruh why’d they recess her nose? they didn’t have to change her nose.

• JFL
Reactions: iblamehumphrey
Interesting how the composite is passing but a lot of the entries that make up the composite aren't. Sort of reminds me of the average Pakistani composite giga mogging your average Pakistani. I guess the rule of thumb that averages will be more appealing is true.

Average paki

• +1
Reactions: iblamehumphrey
Interesting how the composite is passing but a lot of the entries that make up the composite aren't. Sort of reminds me of the average Pakistani composite giga mogging your average Pakistani. I guess the rule of thumb that averages will be more appealing is true.

View attachment 3201495
To be honest this looks like a rather biased composite, low sample size judging by how rough it is, and the eye area looks way too compact to be average. I do agree though averages look more appealing, which is due to the fact people have all sorts of different failos, so it more or less evens out, spare the common recession/downswing that is almost universal to modern populations.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro