Rate couple at the beginning of the video.

D

Deleted member 12002

Kraken

This is something I've never been able to understand. How can a man derive any sort of satisfaction from a woman like that? Seems to be all I see these days in this little town where I graduated high school. Dudes are all good looking but the women are few and far between. It could could be considered very depressing.

If you're a young man coming from a small town with no decent looking girls you must understand that that's not all there is. You gotta get out. Either get out or cut your d*ck off, but don't ever settle for garbage.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Mouthbreath, Deleted member 756 and 1 other person
@VietBro, do you recognize the song I start whistling 49 seconds into the video?

you're a treasure, Mr Baby also looks like a strong Han-mogger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Your son is so so cute
521B60F8 0128 41C7 A253 C2F677713DF0
Me as a kid

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: rydofx and Deleted member 12002
you're a treasure, Mr Baby also looks like a strong Han-mogger
Thank you. He is too. 15 pounds already! Only 2 months and 10 days.

This is something I've never been able to understand. How can a man derive any sort of satisfaction from a woman like that? Seems to be all I see these days in this little town where I graduated high school. Dudes are all good looking but the women are few and far between. It could could be considered very depressing.

If you're a young man coming from a small town with no decent looking girls you must understand that that's not all there is. You gotta get out. Either get out or cut your d*ck off, but don't ever settle for garbage.

Bro please make a blackpilled channel and talk about superiority of Asian wife's

Baby moggs

• +1
Thank you Londonville. He really is a precious boy. Pretty good looking kid you were yourself.
Thanks man
It seems like he will grow up speaking two languages too which is useful and cultured

• +1
Bro please make a blackpilled channel and talk about superiority of Asian wife's

Baby moggs
I'd like to. But I think it would be too time consuming. I feel like it would start too many arguments that I wouldn't be able to walk away from.

I'd like to. But I think it would be too time consuming. I feel like it would start too many arguments that I wouldn't be able to walk away from.
i will be your argument man i promise

everything for the blackpill

• +1
Thanks man
It seems like he will grow up speaking two languages too which is useful and cultured
Yeah, his mom only speaks to him in Chinese.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
They are SMV matched. Some guys prefer to stay alone, other's are willing to date their SMV match.

But Women don't have to eat healthy, workout, or take care of themselves as far as being able to date decent looking men.

They are SMV matched. Some guys prefer to stay alone, other's are willing to date their SMV match.

But Women don't have to eat healthy, workout, or take care of themselves as far as being able to date decent looking men.
Nah, I saw their faces close up. A dude like him would have had a much more attractive girl around 15 years ago. Probably ugly but at least not fat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back