• 30833aa2882d1e8e6cbaf2ac2ca3605f.jpg
    30833aa2882d1e8e6cbaf2ac2ca3605f.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 0
  • i3xq364vefbb1.jpg
    i3xq364vefbb1.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed
@halloweed why u laugh? Is he too sexy for u or sum ?

rate him on a scale 1 through 10 and if yall aint lazy do PSL wise rate
recessed with clockwise rotation of the occlusal plane AKA downgrown. It's over.

I find this kind of face particularly ugly. He probably stands at around 4/10 - LTN.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and jisko32
recessed with clockwise rotation of the occlusal plane AKA downgrown. It's over.

I find this kind of face particularly ugly. He probably stands at around 4/10 - LTN.
yes he is somewhat recessed but still GigaChad SMV value so it doesnt really matter

yes he is somewhat recessed but still GigaChad SMV value so it doesnt really matter
Blud status can only take you so far... But with THAT maxilla? he ain't going nowhere :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Trust me, it's OVER for him. He's actually unpleasant to look at.

He also looks completely out of place, he's got a giga cuck pheno while acting like a snack and doing stereotypical chad activities. The contrast is hilarious. I assure you this guy would get discriminated against if it wasn't for his success.

And he's completely UNAWARE of it. He has the beard quality required to beard fraud and yet there he is keeping his chin exposed :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: The lack of self awareness is baffling

• +1
Reactions: say∅ and jisko32
Blud status can only take you so far... But with THAT maxilla? he ain't going nowhere :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Trust me, it's OVER for him. He's actually unpleasant to look at.

He also looks completely out of place, he's got a giga cuck pheno while acting like a snack and doing stereotypical chad activities. The contrast is hilarious. I assure you this guy would get discriminated against if it wasn't for his success.

And he's completely UNAWARE of it. He has the beard quality required to beard fraud and yet there he is keeping his chin exposed :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: The lack of self awareness is baffling
no lol its definitely not over for him just go to a suicideboys concert blud and u will see plenty stacys there throwing their bras to him. Giga cuck pheno XDD blud he would kill you irl he used to be a thug I bet u would be scared af of him if he were in front of u dude and u cant even speak to him. He carries a glock 45 with him all the time and just check his face tatts such as "dead" or just a random scythe on his face. Insanely thugmaxxed + nichemaxxed. Plus prolly fucked more bitches then the whole forum overall

• Love it
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
no lol its definitely not over for him just go to a suicideboys concert blud and u will see plenty stacys there throwing their bras to him. Giga cuck pheno XDD blud he would kill you irl he used to be a thug I bet u would be scared af of him if he were in front of u dude and u cant even speak to him. He carries a glock 45 with him all the time and just check his face tatts such as "dead" or just a random scythe on his face. Insanely thugmaxxed + nichemaxxed. Plus prolly fucked more bitches then the whole forum overall
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Believe whatever fantasy keeps you afloat, buddy.

U probably also think lil xan and Andrew Tate are chads :feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: say∅ and jisko32
subhuman. with shitty music

• +1
Reactions: jisko32 and BlackpillRemedy
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Believe whatever fantasy keeps you afloat, buddy.

U probably also think lil xan and Andrew Tate are chads :feelskek::feelskek:
who said chads? XD Iv been to 6 times in $b concerts and Lil Xan also fucked plenty stacies cope more lil bud :lul::lul::lul:

GIGACOPE
If I saw such a bastard in front of me, I would beat him to death.

• JFL
Reactions: AustinCutler and BlackpillRemedy