Rate Crisick in these photos

Biiyo03

Biiyo03

Aesthetics Guru
I GET THAT THEY"RE FRAUDED, BUT RATE ANYWAY.

IMO 7 minimum, almost everything bar the hair thickness and slight hairline falio, nose and inner eyebrows -maybe- could be better.

@germanlooks @StrangerDanger @volcelfatcel @Preston @ForeverRecession @VicMackey

Yes u motherfuckers im asking you to rate a frauded guy, i'm interested on what you're gonna rate him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Xangsane, StrangerDanger and 5 others
Rate this 6'3 150 iq wide framed, mma fighter, part investor multi-millionaire part-cs go professional player chad.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Manu le coq, AscendingHero and 6 others
6.75 psl. Lips, nose and eyes could be better but Insane fucking jaw

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Mewton, germanlooks and 1 other person
what point is there rating a frauded pic? His jaw and chin are his strongest feautures. his zygos could be bigger. he looks almost 7 PSL in these photos. You said yourself. His hairline is good btw. he even looks good with shot hair which means he is very gl.
How is his browridge btw. any side pics?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Mewton and Biiyo03
lip ratio too.

6ztelxg-png.330502

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Deleted member 17749, Deleted member 16944 and 20 others
6.75 psl. Lips, nose and eyes could be better but Insane fucking jaw
Lip could be better? What do you want a monkey? For a white guy his lips are as best as it could be.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
what point is there rating a frauded pic? His jaw and chin are his strongest feautures. his zygos could be bigger. he looks almost 7 PSL in these photos. You said yourself. His hairline is good btw. he even looks good with shot hair which means he is very gl.
How is his browridge btw. any side pics?
the only one i found.

First pic is easily around 7 psl. With a better pfl he could be at drago level. Thankfully it's shopped otherwise suifuel :feelswhy:

• +1
I see it's an autist orgy in here

Hate to break it to you but he photoshops

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
I see it's an autist orgy in here

Hate to break it to you but he photoshops
holy shit at this curry's iq HAHAHA

@StrangerDanger @Preston @ForeverRecession @VicMackey

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, StrangerDanger, Deleted member 14160 and 1 other person
I GET THAT THEY"RE FRAUDED, BUT RATE ANYWAY.

View attachment 1544347View attachment 1544348

IMO 7 minimum, almost everything bar the hair thickness and slight hairline falio, nose and inner eyebrows -maybe- could be better.

@germanlooks @StrangerDanger @volcelfatcel @Preston @ForeverRecession @VicMackey

Yes u motherfuckers im asking you to rate a frauded guy, i'm interested on what you're gonna rate him.
Only the second is not in the Aspie valley

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
holy shit at this curry's iq HAHAHA

@StrangerDanger @Preston @ForeverRecession @VicMackey

Your IQ you mean you pretentious phoney superficial faggot.

Every user you tagged there is a curry. Moron.

read the post again, I called the guy a fraud 2 times. Dumbass.

Yeah when I see your shit posts usually skim read because you're a vacuous headed dot on this earth.

Yeah when I see your shit posts usually skim read because you're a vacuous headed dot on this earth.
dnrd but keep barking for me fgt

@StrangerDanger funny how?

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Lip could be better? What do you want a monkey? For a white guy his lips are as best as it could be.
His lips are thin especially the top lip they should be full

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and bwrauycnee
6.4 PSL. Face is a little long with a thin upper lip

Obviously Chad IRL. But his nose is a big failo. People here cope that things like nose, lip, eyelashes and symmetry don't matter when they are incredibly important. Still a slayer (y)

• +1
First pic is easily around 7 psl. With a better pfl he could be at drago level. Thankfully it's shopped otherwise suifuel :feelswhy:
How does he actually look like ? Got any pics?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Mrinfinityx, gamma and 4 others
6.75 psl, pushing 7 in the second 1st pic

Godly lower third, PSL god tier tbh. One of the widest chins i've ever seen. Disgusting low pfl and bad midface and nose though.

@averagejoe im sure this is music to your ears buyo
Crisick insane looks 3 4 profile gigachad
Crisck

• JFL
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
In the 1st pic if he had more angularity, higher cheekbones with more mass, squarer hairline, wider pfl, denser lashes, more symmetry and BETTER LIPS AND NOSE, idk about drago level but defo psl god tier territory

On Lookism he made a thread SHOPPING the old shopped 1st pic and he looked insane tbh. Wonder what he's up to now lmao

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL