Rate Cristiano Ronaldo = The Goat

brucel

brucel

Looksmax King
Cristiano Ronaldo also know as CR7 is the most famous and is said to be the best player in football.

So what is your rating of him?
Cristiano Ronaldo
S l1000
Cristiano Ronaldo

If you don't get this reaction just :feelsbadman:....

Attachments

• 5c90b82de0575a187002e484.png
    5c90b82de0575a187002e484.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Chadethnic101
chadlite but with stubble chaf

• +1
Reactions: brucel
Clown world

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and brucel
fagget

• WTF
5.5/10

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: volcelfatcel and brucel
A good example of blackpill. People actually consider him the best player ever because of good looks and Instagram.

• +1
legend

• +1
A good example of blackpill. People actually consider him the best player ever because of good looks and Instagram.
Well that is true for woman my friend said the only reason Cristiano has 100mil+ followers than Messi is due to woman. But numbers don't lie CR7 is clearly better now undisputed goat.

My looksmax inspiration
Keeps clean shaven because of this hollow cheeks

He probably feels unclean when he had stubble probably

• +1
My looksmax inspiration
Keeps clean shaven because of this hollow cheeks

He probably feels unclean when he had stubble probably
That may be it, and some don't like the look on themselves but he also had a goatee while he was playing the wc and was asked why and he said:

"My beard? It was a joke with Quaresma, we were in the sauna & I was shaving, I left a goatee & told him if I scored vs Spain I won't shave it until the end of the World Cup." he said after Portugal's narrow win.
"It brought good luck and I scored vs Spain and today vs Morocco. So I'll keep it".

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
That may be it, and some don't like the look on themselves but he also had a goatee while he was playing the wc and was asked why and he said:

"My beard? It was a joke with Quaresma, we were in the sauna & I was shaving, I left a goatee & told him if I scored vs Spain I won't shave it until the end of the World Cup." he said after Portugal's narrow win.
"It brought good luck and I scored vs Spain and today vs Morocco. So I'll keep it".
Yeah goatee was also to show he's the 'goat' I think as well I found it funny haha

• +1
Htn

• +1
Yeah goatee was also to show he's the 'goat' I think as well I found it funny haha
Yea if you think about it from this way it does kind make sense :lul:

• +1
HTN

• +1
Goat. He's a quarter black (Cape Verde).

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and brucel
Side profile MTN, front chadlite

• +1
He mogs so hard with stubble, idk why he remains clean shaven
I agree, but it doesn't look like he will have one any time soon since he had been playing clean shaven for 15+ yrs.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and ascension
Goat. He's a quarter black (Cape Verde).
he is only 1/8 his father is 1/4 or quarter and that is only of the great grandfather was 100% Verdean and not a mullato.

• +1
he is only 1/8 his father is 1/4 or quarter and that is only of the great grandfather was 100% Verdean and not a mullato.
Oh so he basically has none on him then lmao

His dad hardly looks like he has any black in him either tbh

• +1
Oh so he basically has none on him then lmao

His dad hardly looks like he has any black in him either tbh
Yea (y), his father looks really portuguese as well, if the great grandfather father was mulatto then Cristiano would be 1/16 black, but this doesn't matter why do people mention it, He looks and identifies portuguese and has strong portuguese ancestry also speaks the language.

I also once saw an article about how cristiano was a jew :lul: because apparently his ancestor was jewish but was executed or some shit. (It was on a jewish website and cr7 supports palestine and jews have a habit of labelling non jews as jews like gaddafi and stalin)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Who invited rapenaldo fanboys here blud 💀

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Toth's thot
imagine the smell of her asshole :owo:

• Love it
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ALP, Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 17311