Rate curmel moton’s coloring

Timmy

Timmy

Kraken

NOT HIS FACE, but coloring.

Tanned skin+freckles+brown hair

his coloring is HTN with chadlite potential

How can he ‘maximize’ the pontential? Im saying coloring wise only. He has t50 eye color and brown eyebrows

How can he ‘maximize’ the pontential? Im saying coloring wise only. He has t50 eye color and brown eyebrows
View attachment 2971233
im tired of saying this at this point, but when in doubt pin lycopene - its cliche advice but it works. good luck to him!

he is chadlite facially and will be one of the best boxers but he got his height stuned from over training as a kid so ltn

he is chadlite facially and will be one of the best boxers but he got his height stuned from over training as a kid so ltn
His dad heightmogs him. I assume his growth stunted from cutting weight a lot

His dad heightmogs him. I assume his growth stunted from cutting weight a lot

cope he was always a normal weight and fed themost nutriotios foods since a kid,its the intense training from 8 years old that did it

• Hmm...
Reactions: Timmy
Or maybe bad genes
act wait nvm his dad was only 5'8,probs has a short mother too,he was destined to be short

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
act wait nvm his dad was only 5'8,probs has a short mother too,he was destined to be short
I wouldnt say over bc he’s bound to be a future boxing champ and we’re the same age but he’d kill me in the ring

Steve Harvey Wow GIF by NBC
Steve Harvey Wow GIF by NBC

looks dogshit

coloring mtn at best.

legit resembles a naked molerat so below avg matter of fact

good boxing skills tho

I wouldnt say over bc he’s bound to be a future boxing champ and we’re the same age but he’d kill me in the ring
problem is he lacks reach and is no devin haney,he might struggle against higher level fighters but floyd might only give him easy fights

problem is he lacks reach and is no devin haney,he might struggle against higher level fighters but floyd might only give him easy fights
Reach? Boxing’s a poor man’s sport. Having shit genetics isn’t as bad like in other sports

Reach? Boxing’s a poor man’s sport. Having shit genetics isn’t as bad like in other sports
reach is everything in boxing at the top level,you must never watch it or is a casual tbh