Reactions: boss8055, BigBoy, MoostWestThuisBest and 9 others
ur pfl lives ur life

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Titbot
get stroma and perma squinch. instant psl 2 boost

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
rotate the fucking picture jfl

A neutral expression finally! You're good looking, above average for Indian!

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and IndianJock
Good looking. I can tell from your titties that you're not lean. Lose body fat and skinmax, you don't need an jaw surgery or implants. Suffecient facial width and forward growth

Maybe fillers if you want extra sharpness or size in your chin or gonion
any*

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 1751
I see a lot of potential tbh

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
Good looking. I can tell from your titties that you're not lean. Lose body fat and skinmax, you don't need an jaw surgery or implants. Suffecient facial width and forward growth

Maybe fillers if you want extra sharpness or size in your chin or gonion
any*
Yeah Im not ripped but I'am lean flat stomach. Im about 75 kg. I can bench 105kg for reps deadlift 165kg and squat 130 kg. I have decent muscle mass but I'm not fat

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
Chad in the making tbh
Mogs @Titbot's tiny twink frame to Valhalla and beyond
Yeah Im not ripped but I'am lean flat stomach. Im about 75 kg. I can bench 105kg for reps deadlift 165kg and squat 130 kg. I have decent muscle mass but I'm not fat
Top tier if you really are 17. Keep on exercising and don't focus too much on academics - curry parents are incel making factories. Never listen to a curry parent's advice if you want to live a happy life.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and prgfromnl
Chad in the making tbh

Top tier if you really are 17. Keep on exercising and don't focus too much on academics - curry parents are incel making factories. Never listen to a curry parent's advice if you want to live a happy life.
Im 2002 born

Im 2002 born
You frame-mog every curry on this forum tbh ngl

What's your height?

Since your growth plates are still open, consume a ton of milk and cheese - milk consumption in childhood is correlated to final adult height.

Add some protein powder as well.

Height is basically genetics + protein consumption during puberty.

You frame-mog every curry on this forum tbh ngl

What's your height?

Since your growth plates are still open, consume a ton of milk and cheese - milk consumption in childhood is correlated to final adult height.

Add some protein powder as well.

Height is basically genetics + protein consumption during puberty.
180 cm

None it's over. I'll recommend buying a rope.

Gl curry but in West you would still not succeed because you have an aspie look to you. all i can advise you to do is NT max, become leaner and then get surgeries if you can afford

• Hmm...
Reactions: Titbot
What is going on with the Maxilla on that side profile pic?

Bro clear that dandruff on the side of your head in the 2nd pic, its the first thing I noticed and girls will too

Other than that, yoy have potential

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 3163
You will slay ethnics if you live in the west

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
But I dont live in India, and have been single all my life.
Stop going for top-tier white Stacies then you will do just fine man. You aren't ugly even above average.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Stop going for top-tier white Stacies then you will do just fine man. You aren't ugly even above average.
Sorry I meant to say I live in india

Sorry I meant to say I live in india
Are you autistic or something then? Because your looks aren't holding you back. You mog most people there.

Are you autistic or something then? Because your looks aren't holding you back. You mog most people there.
It is just that I fear rejection, and don't approach women. The ones whk give obvious signs are shit, and I don't approach good looking ones.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
It is just that I fear rejection, and don't approach women. The ones whk give obvious signs are shit, and I don't approach good looking ones.
I completely understand, I don't approach either but difference between you and me is that you are actually above average. But if you do nothing then you won't get anything either... So it's time to push your ego aside and start getting the one you want to be with.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
stupid
go shit in street
and go name your son sawan pajeet patel 64 pi_streetshitmeister_showvagene

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 3163
Chadpreet

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: prgfromnl and Deleted member 3163
Chad in the making tbh

Rent free
Gl curry but in West you would still not succeed because you have an aspie look to you. all i can advise you to do is NT max, become leaner and then get surgeries if you can afford
You are coping hard, he doesn’t look aspie

fuck you op and your chaddy PFL. Mogs me to the moon and back. Psl 5 because you are bloated, leaned out probably a psl 5.5

fuck you op and your chaddy PFL. Mogs me to the moon and back. Psl 5 because you are bloated, leaned out probably a psl 5.5
Pls titbot, dont get engry

Looking good bro specially ur eyes ...loose some weight eat 4 to 5 whole eggs a day daily ....u look little bit like siddharth nigam

Attachments

• images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    6.2 KB · Views: 80
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet, IndianJock, Titbot and 1 other person
Looking good bro specially ur eyes ...loose some weight eat 4 to 5 whole eggs a day daily ....u look little bit like siddharth nigam
I agree slayer

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992