6.4 height? Manlet.

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and ascension
5.75 psl

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Gigachad in New Delhi.
Truecel in Copenhagen.

The Pakistani guy easily mogs this one yet he was only 0.5 PSL higher? JFL your ratings are biased.
The Pakistani guy is 6.75 I changed my mind
7 psl doesn’t really exist

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
@kebab @NewOneXY
Their nose, manletism, facial features, body hair, eyes, etc. Only thing apart is that turks a bit lighter skinned, but everything else is identical

Their nose, manletism, facial features, body hair, eyes, etc. Only thing apart is that turks a bit lighter skinned, but everything else is identical
Joever for Turks if they are mistaken for poojeets.

Gigachad in New Delhi.
Truecel in Copenhagen.
have you been here? People like OP vid dont stand a chance with the very rare good looking girls

• Hmm...
Reactions: Mainstream
Youre a retarded paki hatting dalit,Nigger u rated that fucking 7 psl terrachad a 6.25 and telling me this guys only 0.5 psl below him? :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
have you been here? People like OP vid dont stand a chance with the very rare good looking girls
So who actually gets the rare Stajeetas? I suppose family & social standing play a much bigger role, no one wants to marry a Dalit.

Youre a retarded paki hatting dalit,Nigger u rated that fucking 7 psl terrachad a 6.25 and telling me this guys only 0.5 psl below him? :feelskek:
I changed it to 6,75 psl

So who actually gets the rare Stajeetas? I suppose family & social standing play a much bigger role, no one wants to marry a Dalit.

• Woah
Reactions: Mainstream
Doesn't even look like curry. Over

One of the ugliest curries I've ever seen. Aanyway, get mogged by another curry, you curry :

Siddhart Gupta

• Love it
Reactions: rand anon
He is 5'11
His face is enough and he’s already rich. He can afford LL(10cm) and will be even better. 6’2 with great face >>> 6’4 with shit face

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 38235