Rate curry boi(6'2) for the last time and give suggestions

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back

Attachments

• 268378167_1023770588180158_125545848149731092_n.jpg
    268378167_1023770588180158_125545848149731092_n.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 0

Please don't refer to yourself as curry. Only Indians are so submissive they adopt racial slurs as their names.

Fuck sake these are my teammates.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Copeful, Prettyboy and 7 others
its over, curry boio

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Please don't refer to yourself as curry. Only Indians are so submissive they adopt racial slurs as their names.

Indo-nordic moment

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262

gets the point across, I also call myself sand

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
are you planning to visit mecca soon, or why the ungroomed beard? Looks like a homeless guy from the streets
90% of curry men have this ungroomed look women in Villages prefer this over clean shaven Prettyboys.

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy, Deleted member 15827, .👽. and 1 other person
gets the point across, I also call myself sand

Never seen a black user refer to themself as nig or monkey.

Its the beta cuck mindset of Indians. Imagine this is a 6 ft 2 grown man calling himself this.

I dont know man it's hard to be progressive when i see retarded shit like this. It undermines the progressive ethnics who actually do us proud.

I made a post how i respect high T ethnics, as these cucks will ruin everything.

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 6963 and 3 others
90% of curry men have this ungroomed look women in Villages prefer this over clean shaven Prettyboys.
you can wear a well maintained beard, but his looks like shit.
he should at least trim and comb it if he wants to hide his non-existent lower third.

these are the indian village girls that are arranged married to a guy like that

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and .👽.
below average. saddam Hussein pheno

Its the beta cuck mindset of Indians. Imagine this is a 6 ft 2 grown man calling himself this.

I dont know man it's hard to be progressive when i see retarded shit like this. It undermines the progressive ethnics who actually do us proud.

I made a post how i respect high T ethnics, as these cucks will ruin everything.
I'd also call him sand, doesn't undermine other arab's SMV or social standing in any way.
Bildschirmfoto 2021 12 20 um 124146

Don't shit on them for being from a specific background, shit on them if they present themselves like OP and thus give your group a bad look.

Hate on Rednecks, black-ghetto thugs, curries drinking cow piss and suicide bomber sands the same way is the only thing that will get society ahead. can't let the dumb people in your tribe drag you down if you want to get ahead in life

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and .👽.
you can wear a well maintained beard, but his looks like shit.
he should at least trim and comb it if he wants to hide his non-existent lower third.

these are the indian village girls that are arranged married to a guy like that
View attachment 1449789View attachment 1449790
Thanks for the advice. I'll groom it soon and apply concealer for the acne. Thx for being honest

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098

Nig is derogatory. Curry is just a fun name man gotta give it that you talk big now but I prolly heightmog u say that to my face I'll slit ur troglodyte throat

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098