Rate curry on Reddit

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
Insane skin. Tret is a god drug. Good skin is very underrated. Imagine him with dailt shit skin no girls would be simping for him in the comments.

Attachments

• 178E85D1-584F-48B4-994D-93A4F6619BD1.png
    178E85D1-584F-48B4-994D-93A4F6619BD1.png
    8.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 16346 and 8 others
Lashes pilled again if he didn’t have those over for his eye area

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, thegoat, .👽. and 6 others
Probably around 5 psl but good appeal for younger girls. I could see girls saying he has pretty eyes due to the thick lashes.

I hope my skin looks this good after a year of tret use

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, MaxillaMaxing, Chadeep and 4 others
Stupid shit site format ngl

6/10 truerateme scale 4.75 PSL

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing and Deleted member 15781
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 17174, Titbot and 1 other person
Probably around 5 psl but good appeal for younger girls. I could see girls saying he has pretty eyes due to the thick lashes.

medium ugly pilled again
I wonder how he looked before the tret

I can’t wait to start it man. Tret glow mogs hard

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1 and DivineBeing
medium ugly pilled again
I wonder how he looked before the tret
Like this, tret is known to change your bone structure

E088C42A 3F16 4BF6 A942 7CF0CAB1F62D

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, Entschuldigung, Deleted member 9641 and 11 others
I meant the hue of his skin faggot
It might of been a bit pale yellowish, I have noticed my cheeks are slightly reddish after a few months of tret

4 psl at best. Here is him unfrauded. Everyone looks pretty with sun light.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, MaxillaMaxing, Introvertednarc and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Landorus, Moggedbyevery1 and 1 other person
Tretinoin better than isotretinoin for this type of usage? I still don't get the differences between the 2.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
nvm i regret saying this
Dont blame yourself. Many people fraud their pics. Thats why I always search their other pics first before judge them especially in Reddt.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and volcelfatcel
Tretinoin better than isotretinoin for this type of usage? I still don't get the differences between the 2.
Iso is oral and much stronger
Topical is what most people should use for their acne as its less strong

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Dont blame yourself. Many people fraud their pics. Thats why I always search their other pics first before judge them especially in Reddt.
ppl need to take basement pics for optimal view

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal and Deleted member 16989
Iso is oral and much stronger
Topical is what most people should use for their acne as its less strong
I was given 20mg per cap iso from dermatologist and had no side effects. I started using it again so I should be okay yes? I thought standard tretinoin had different usage, for like glow or some shit idk. I wasnt much into looksmaxxing when I took my first isotretinoin round, it killed acne off completely but I dont remember any coloring changes.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and volcelfatcel
I was given 20mg per cap iso from dermatologist and had no side effects. I started using it again so I should be okay yes? I thought standard tretinoin had different usage, for like glow or some shit idk. I wasnt much into looksmaxxing when I took my first isotretinoin round, it killed acne off completely but I dont remember any coloring changes.
everyone reacts differently
but isotreitonin is usually severe acne not on the same level as accutane but yea

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3946

Why are gay men so much better looking than the average man - i Know they're more blackpilled about looks but still doesn't really answer it. Are good looking men more likely to be gay? This dude in OP for instance looks so much better than the average curry I see on a daily basis - I'd say top 5% among curry men. The average curry can't develop a six pack to save his life.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Chadethnic101, Lmao and 2 others
Looks good

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Why are gay men so much better looking than the average man - i Know they're more blackpilled about looks but still doesn't really answer it. Are good looking men more likely to be gay? This dude in OP for instance looks so much better than the average curry I see on a daily basis - I'd say top 5% among curry men. The average curry can't develop a six pack to save his life.
Because society says it's "feminine" or "gay" for us men to take care of ourselves and groom well.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, volcelfatcel, fogdart and 1 other person
Because society says it's "feminine" or "gay" for us men to take care of ourselves and groom well.
i did skincare with ALL my gfs and talked about surgery with ALL my gfs

you're just an insecure faggot pile of shit subhuman

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, Xangsane and Titbot
Damn 6 psl mirin face , Jfl at him being gay it’s over

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and Xangsane
Damn 6 psl mirin face , Jfl at him being gay it’s over
dudes like this don't care about female validation because they get it effortlessly unlike the average guy. He looks like the typical "medium ugly pretty boy" who outslays masc chads on dating apps.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Titbot
dudes like this don't care about female validation because they get it effortlessly unlike the average guy. He looks like the typical "medium ugly pretty boy" who outslays masc chads on dating apps.
Medium ugly where. He’s a bone mogger

Amazing skin damn. I'm starting tret this week

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
Medium ugly where. He’s a bone mogger
Lol "medium ugly" is in quotes because it is just an alias for HTN/Chadlite

@looksmaxxer234 @Biggdink are the creators of that term. Do you guys agree that the guy in OP is "medium ugly"?

• +1

@looksmaxxer234 @Biggdink are the creators of that term. Do you guys agree that the guy in OP is "medium ugly"?
I would say chadlite

brutal bug eyes:hnghn:

• JFL
It's a strange phenomenon, I have a slight theory that men know how much effort goes into building a top physique, and usually when guys look after there body they start looking after their face, skin etc.
Women on the other hand don't know the effort it takes to build that body and look after yourself (or don't appreciate it), thus gay men therefore place value in that and are more attracted to that.
Women start thinking the guys just obsessed and a douche for going gym and looking after himself, coz they have makeup to fraud and due to feminism can be borderline landwhales and still fuck chads jfl

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
I thought medium ugly was a tiktok term?
I'd say yes he's medium ugly aka HTN/chadlite range
Lashes save his eye area, great skin, good body etc

Medium ugly is an already existing term but they popularized it on this forum

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Medium ugly = 5 psl

Good looking but not gay alien

• JFL