Rate Currywhore advertising her Instagram to Reddit cucks

Deleted member 3795

Deleted member 3795

Kraken

Jfl this faggot ran to his computer to give m’lady validation points

“ Seriously, I just had to get off my ass and get on my PC to write this reply out of rage. I'm 20 years older than you, as white as they come (non-US) and your looks would be the LAST thing that would worry me. Are you for real? If you're fishing for compliments then consider me hooked. You look great! I love dark skinned and I always have. Almost all of my girlfriends were.

Please don't let these toxic mindsets hold you back. I have no idea what's going on the in the US, but the world doesn't end there. If you'll believe these mindsets then they will definitely warp your perception of what reality is.

What I assume your "real reason" for poor dating luck is your lack of self confidence and need for validation - which seems to be evident from this post. You let a friend's opinion put you down without setting boundaries. You're also looking for some kind of validation from internet strangers. PLEASE STOP! This is the opposite of what you must do.”

• JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan and Vidyacoper
Death to her. I hate everyone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Stare, moggingmachine, chadpreetcel123 and 1 other person
shes pretty pajetaa tbh. probably will chase white rich dudes tho and then whine

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, chadpreetcel123 and Deleted member 3795
hes super soy lol, "got on my pc out of rage while tpying this!!1"
atleast he's right on the last paragraph, she does seem to be a fucking stupid attention whore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: Vidyacoper