Deleted member 6402

Goodbye ♥️
48d1f05d28a9c57571e65ef877aac0b1
5f87697ca97de72e6e0f6a60be939aed
4b462d5038476ce23339eefcec6d2c0d 2
8770fe55dbacfb0d78053c6545269adb

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1707
I love a woman and she loves me (Heave away) She belongs to the rolling sea (Heave and haul away) Though shes made me many a pound (Heave away) I have no choice but to cut her down (Heave and haul away) Cast her away brave boys We'll find another when we've been paid But there'll never be another craft like the crafty old milk maid She was crammed with a liquid gold (Heave away) Never was a finer cargo stowed (Heave and haul away) Kegs and bottles all locked up tight (Heave away) And another one to get us through the night (Heave and haul away) Cast her away brave boys We'll find another when we've been paid But there'll never be another craft like the crafty old milk maid We filled our pockets and we never got caught (Heave away) And emptied them again at the nearest port (Heave and haul away) Find us a buyer and we'll find a way through (Heave away) Leave it to the maid and a fearless crew (Heave and haul away) Cast her away brave boys We'll find another when we've been paid But there'll never be another craft like the crafty old milk maid Through the glass of a customs scum (Heave away) We'll never let the kings men steal our rum (Heave and haul away) Scuttle the hull, kiss the maid goodbye (Heave away) Never thought i'd see the bosun cry (Heave and haul away) Cast her away brave boys We'll find another when we've been paid But there'll never be another craft like the crafty old milk maid Now we're hiding in the tavern among the kegs (Heave away) Drinking all day trying to wet our legs (Heave and haul away) Though our next ship might be strong and true (Heave away) We'll always be the milkmaids crew! (Heave and haul away) Cast her away brave boys We'll find another when we've been paid But there'll never be another craft like the crafty old milk maid (Hoy!)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, DaGullas, Deleted member 6488 and 1 other person
I love a woman and she loves me (Heave away) She belongs to the rolling sea (Heave and haul away) Though shes made me many a pound (Heave away) I have no choice but to cut her down (Heave and haul away) Cast her away brave boys We'll find another when we've been paid But there'll never be another craft like the crafty old milk maid She was crammed with a liquid gold (Heave away) Never was a finer cargo stowed (Heave and haul away) Kegs and bottles all locked up tight (Heave away) And another one to get us through the night (Heave and haul away) Cast her away brave boys We'll find another when we've been paid But there'll never be another craft like the crafty old milk maid We filled our pockets and we never got caught (Heave away) And emptied them again at the nearest port (Heave and haul away) Find us a buyer and we'll find a way through (Heave away) Leave it to the maid and a fearless crew (Heave and haul away) Cast her away brave boys We'll find another when we've been paid But there'll never be another craft like the crafty old milk maid Through the glass of a customs scum (Heave away) We'll never let the kings men steal our rum (Heave and haul away) Scuttle the hull, kiss the maid goodbye (Heave away) Never thought i'd see the bosun cry (Heave and haul away) Cast her away brave boys We'll find another when we've been paid But there'll never be another craft like the crafty old milk maid Now we're hiding in the tavern among the kegs (Heave away) Drinking all day trying to wet our legs (Heave and haul away) Though our next ship might be strong and true (Heave away) We'll always be the milkmaids crew! (Heave and haul away) Cast her away brave boys We'll find another when we've been paid But there'll never be another craft like the crafty old milk maid (Hoy!)
Wtf is this

Never seen a woman like her IRL, even though I live in the west where there are people of multiple races.

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Wouldn't even consider my existence.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
Lifefuel for asians cuz she is a weeb

8/8

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6402