Joshrc

Diamond
Screenshot 2024 06 26 07 26 51 56 680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7

Crazy shoulders

Screenshot 2024 06 26 07 27 26 13 680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7

• +1
Reactions: Mewton

Read the threads before you say something

At the end of the day. The best combo is to have a good attractive, aesthetic face with a deadly body capable of destruction with its advantages such as reach and wide hips that will lose points for attraction (in addition to the wide clavicles of course).. but in exchange you and your girl will know that you amog everybody in EVERY single room you step in

That if it were to come to a kill or be killed scenario, you would always be able to kill the other person in hand-to-hand combat

PSLers would be the last people to come to terms with this fact, because they care too much about aesthetics

Like I explained in that thread.. David Laid’s frame is good “objectively” because of a large shoulder to waist ratio, but people fail to understand that is because of his decent shoulders with tiny waist
Ideal is very large shoulders with large waist

He would mog fighting wise with a wide shoulders and wide waist
He’s a twink who looks good until you put another man in the picture and he looks shit relatively

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Saint Casanova

At the end of the day. The best combo is to have a good attractive, aesthetic face with a deadly body capable of destruction with its advantages such as reach and wide hips that will lose points for attraction (in addition to the wide clavicles of course).. but in exchange you and your girl will know that you amog everybody in EVERY single room you step in

That if it were to come to a kill or be killed scenario, you would always be able to kill the other person in hand-to-hand combat

PSLers would be the last people to come to terms with this fact, because they care too much about aesthetics

Like I explained in that thread.. David Laid’s frame is good “objectively” because of a large shoulder to waist ratio, but people fail to understand that is because of his decent shoulders with tiny waist

He’s a twink who looks good until you put another man in the picture and he looks shit relatively
Makes sense. I saw a video on David Laid striking a punching bag even with those muscles he punched like a feather :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, Saint Casanova and greycel

Tbh mma fighters/boxers mog David Laid cuz they can fight whilst David Laid is just all muscles

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Tbh mma fighters/boxers mog David Laid cuz they can fight whilst David Laid is just all muscles
Exactly
The point of muscles is because for the general normie, they conflate fighting capability with strength
But somebody who really knows how to fight and is also genetically gifted with stuff like reach can not only take on somebody heavier (more muscles), but also somebody taller

Women would never understand this though, they honk everything numbers game comparing heights as if the diff from 5 10 to 6 will matter..
Height matters less than reach which matters way less than fighting capability

Look at this thread and especially post bro. I explained it all here:

• +1
Reactions: Joshrc and Saint Casanova
Exactly
The point of muscles is because for the general normie, they conflate fighting capability with strength
But somebody who really knows how to fight and is also genetically gifted with stuff like reach can not only take on somebody heavier (more muscles), but also somebody taller

Women would never understand this though, they honk everything numbers game comparing heights as if the diff from 5 10 to 6 will matter..
Height matters less than reach which matters way less than fighting capability

Look at this thread and especially post bro. I explained it all here:
For the most part, the physicality is way more important IRL than actual fighting ability. If you’re tall, with a strong frame and muscular, most people won’t even bother antagonising you.

And for the most part, if you get in a fight, it would be with some drunk overconfident asshole not a professional fighter, so strength would matter the most.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Crazy how someone with such frail bones could eventually bench nearly 4 plates.
not frail if he is doing that, also wider shoulders give you a larger surface are for chest muscle, including him having good chest insertions with a small waist allowing him to easier arch for leg drive give him good bench leverage even while being tall.

Also gear, to some extent.

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
For the most part, the physicality is way more important IRL than actual fighting ability. If you’re tall, with a strong frame and muscular, most people won’t even bother antagonising you.

And for the most part, if you get in a fight, it would be with some drunk overconfident asshole not a professional fighter, so strength would matter the most.
You’d think so

Have you seen the extent to what fighting capability matters, did you read my post I linked?

The reason I said you’d think so, is because there’s a certain shift in aura, in how you face a potential negative encounter with a level of calm.. knowing what you are capable of
The flip side is a roid raged gymcel who “sees red” or “is 260”.. they would get their ass handed to them eventually. They will tier out much quickly too, and would often be much slower

Ultimately it comes down to would you rather act like the guy, and pray nobody around you does anything… or be the guy, and be confident that if anybody did do something, you would leave them squirming in a puddle of their own blood.

Also martial artists understand the power of true violence, and the extent of its repercussions.. so they tend to be more calm individuals who don’t resort to violence despite being capable of it. They would find themselves in less confrontational scenarios than the gym rat who thinks just because society says he is strong, he is dangerous

Two very different meanings, and people are starting to wake up to the distinctions.. ever since UFC and other fighting organisations are being viewed more and more by the general population
Soon gyms will become extinct and fighting gyms will start thriving in numbers

• Hmm...
not frail if he is doing that, also wider shoulders give you a larger surface are for chest muscle, including him having good chest insertions with a small waist allowing him to easier arch for leg drive give him good bench leverage even while being tall.

By frail I mean he’s bone thickness. He has a small rib cage and small wrists. Just an aesthetic ectomorph like Zyzz and skywalker.

He may have large chest muscles, but he’s still limited by his small rib cage, 6’7 wingspan and small wrists.

IMO, gear/ his response to it was the biggest contributing factor. It took him over 2 years to hit 230. He struggled with 315lbs a few weeks after he hit 390. He was probably taking Anadrol or Superdrol at that point.

And don’t forget that he was probably below 10 percent bf when he was hitting that. The only person I’ve ever seen hit four plates was some very tall, high Bf ogre with 9 inch wrists

And don’t forget that he was probably below 10 percent bf when he was hitting that. The only person I’ve ever seen hit four plates was some very tall, high Bf ogre with 9 inch wrists
I'd say above his waist his bone structure is pretty good, his wrists aren't small he can out arm wrestle a good amount of ppl. He hit 315 when he was 17, with a shitty arc but at that height, probably 185 bw and wing span of like 6'4 that's impressive af.
His wrists are probably around 7.25+ inches which is fine for that.

• Hmm...