Rate Dexter

AlbinoMaxxer

AlbinoMaxxer

I miss her
49646793 70B5 4066 A4B0 61268542D813

Rate Dexter, literally mogs, ultimate dark triad, epitome of serial killer looks. I rate chadlite tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Andremln, AutisticGymcel, HeightPilledum and 1 other person
Only thing holding him back from chad is collagen tbh and this picture is from 2008, he was in his late 30’s:eek:

Only thing holding him back from chad is collagen tbh and this picture is from 2008, he was in his late 30’s:eek:
Age actually benefitted him
Michael Hall looked subhuman when he was younger
David fisher 1920

Phcvo4gmrb1c1

The Dexterpill ascended him

Mch

1264091528 hall 290

A reminder that it's never too late to leanmaxx and show off your real features

Anyway, I rate him chadlite as well

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea, Xangsane and AlbinoMaxxer
Just your average chad

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, RICHCELDOM, counterintuitive and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Yah ik it’s a very rare ascension tbh, not sure ive ever seen anything like it
Mussolini

Subhuman when young
170px Mussolini bersagliere
BzxLmVjIgAMcDrA large

Aesthetic mogger in old age
Mussolini poses 1926 23032270

Benito Mussolini

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Malu
The first picture looks the same as the last and there’s not frontal view of him after, looks ogre-ish not sure about being a mogger

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 0S4MA and HeightPilledum
View attachment 3075965
View attachment 3075966

View attachment 3075967
View attachment 3075968

Yah ik it’s a very rare ascension tbh, not sure ive ever seen anything like it
Lol nothing changed but hairstyle covering hairline and losing some facial fat. Also he has no stubble in first 2 pics. He doesnt look as good clean shaven

Lol nothing changed but hairstyle covering hairline and losing some facial fat.
Retard, due to his debloating he revealed his chad bone structure, never said he did surgery or anything he just ascended from simply debloating:feelsuhh:

• +1
Retard, due to his debloating he revealed his chad bone structure, never said he did surgery or anything he just ascended from simply debloating:feelsuhh:
"He simply debloated"

"Very rare ascension never seen anything like it"

:feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Lol nothing changed but hairstyle covering hairline and losing some facial fat. Also he has no stubble in first 2 pics. He doesnt look as good clean shaven
He lost weight and he looks more masculine older

Beard is irrelevant, his jawline is visible from a kilometer away

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
"He simply debloated"

"Very rare ascension never seen anything like it"

:feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
Ur genuinely so retarded, most oldecels don’t ascend late into their 30’s from simply debloating pls stop making urself look even more retarded:lul::lul:

Ur genuinely so retarded, most oldecels don’t ascend late into their 30’s from simply debloating pls stop making urself look even more retarded:lul::lul:
First of all Michael C Hall was never an "oldcel." Hes a normal person who's been married multiple times. Your assessment of him as "subhuman" is stupid. It doesnt matter how old you are, you can lose fat in your face/cheeks from losing bodyweight in general.

That being said you're probably Indian so I'm not going to continue arguing

First of all Michael C Hall was never an "oldcel." Hes a normal person who's been married multiple times. Your assessment of him as "subhuman" is stupid. It doesnt matter how old you are, you can lose fat in your face/cheeks from losing bodyweight in general.

That being said you're probably Indian so I'm not going to continue arguing
You must not comprehend english very well, i very clearly stated he ascended, meaning he went from ltn to chadlite just from debloating, mirin ascension brah? Seems like ur very jealous jfl, low iq for thinking im indian when my name says albino (im not black just very white) over for lowiqcels and i mog u bud, ur just jealous of his ascension tbh

You must not comprehend english very well, i very clearly stated he ascended, meaning he went from ltn to chadlite just from debloating, mirin ascension brah? Seems like ur very jealous jfl, low iq for thinking im indian when my name says albino (im not black just very white) over for lowiqcels and i mog u bud, ur just jealous of his ascension tbh
Benchod bastard bitch fucking you bloody madarchod bitch

Chadlite

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
Htn with john cena pheno, tbh its kinda hard rating him since i havent really seen female appeal as of yet

Hard to rate him

• +1
View attachment 3075965
View attachment 3075966

View attachment 3075967
View attachment 3075968

God the bloat and his shit hairline makes him looks fucking LTN. Literally went from cuckold to slayer just from dropping the fork.
80% of facial gains really do come from being under <15% body fat

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and AlbinoMaxxer
God the bloat and his shit hairline makes him looks fucking LTN. Literally went from cuckold to slayer just from dropping the fork.
80% of facial gains really do come from being under <15% body fat
Leanmaxxing is unironically what 90% of looksmaxxing is about

Low bodyfat is key. Vast majority of models, celebrities, pretty much all the best looking men in the world are skinny as fuck in terms of bodyfat

• +1
Reactions: nword49 and AlbinoMaxxer
Leanmaxxing is unironically what 90% of looksmaxxing is about

Low bodyfat is key. Vast majority of models, celebrities, pretty much all the best looking men in the world are skinny as fuck in terms of bodyfat
Look at all the models, they're all different races, sizes, heights, frames, they have different failos, features, ratios, phenotypes, but they all share ONE thing in common. They're all LEAN. LEAN is LAW and will always be. You're not really looksmaxxing if you are not at a respectable bf%

• +1