Rate Dhanush

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Professor
I've seen a few girls lusting after him. Whats his psl?

2d83311480e59e04796abd25c587a592
MV5BODk4MDg5MzE4OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTc4ODEzOTE V1
CCSxfZSa 400x400

@AcneScars @Chadeep @DevNFS5 @Toska

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars, Chadeep, Deleted member 13197 and 1 other person
Honestly pretty good

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Pheno falio, I see he is doing digital lightening of his skin complexation. Aside from that he doesn't seem to have any major facial flaws so i would call him blondesome and give him a 4.5psl without race tax.
His bones are good tbh. Decently above average slightly recessed but the keybones are decent

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13824 and Offensive Bias
His bones are good tbh. Decently above average slightly recessed but the keybones are decent
Yea his base(bones and skull) are pretty good and the rest of his features are pretty average, however he is starting to develop slight nasolabial folds.

• +1
Purely aesthetics wise he'sa 4.5 PSL but his pheno failos him

• +1
Reactions: Indra, AcneScars and Jason Voorhees
Would be a 2 PSL creep if not for his actor status, he doesn’t have a personality too, and he is a below average actor, again bringing up that people assume someone to be a good actor if they don’t look good
hes bones are very decent imo

Purely aesthetics wise he'sa 4.5 PSL but his pheno failos him
Bruh sorry, giga overrate. He doesn’t have bones or good features or colouring or frame. He’d be a 2 PSL at max

If I'm correct i have heard my curry cousin foids saying he's ugly because he's dark skinned and Ranbir Kapoor is so handsome because he's light skinned:feelswhy:

• +1
If I'm correct i have heard my curry cousin foids saying he's ugly because he's dark skinned and Ranbir Kapoor is so handsome because he's light skinned:feelswhy:
Where you from?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13824
Ranbir Kapoor is pretty good looking, he has some pretty boy features, and is tall at 6 feet and has a good frame with nice colouring, he’d be a slayer in India and Middle-East, won’t have appeal in the west though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13824
Ranbir Kapoor is pretty good looking, he has some pretty boy features, and is tall at 6 feet and has a good frame with nice colouring, he’d be a slayer in India and Middle-East, won’t have appeal in the west though
Idk i always found him ugly with that close set eyes and long nose. Imran Khan and Kunal Kapoor mogs him imo

He is slightly recessed and his jaw isnt bad =.He isnt ugly or bad looking like ur making him out to be
Bruh Vijay Devarakonda would be called the one with good bone structure failoed by his phenotype

Bruh Vijay Devarakonda would be called the one with good bone structure failoed by his phenotype
Vijay is boneless. Sendhil is someone failoed by his pheno

Idk i always found him ugly with that close set eyes and long nose. Imran Khan and Kunal Kapoor mogs him imo
Imran Khan has frog tier eyes, extremely bad lower third, bad under eye support too, and he lacks harmony. Ranbir Kapoor legit looks better, look -
28lfw kunal rawal1
MV5BMTk1MzY4MzgxM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTgyMjkyODE V1 UY1200 CR24506301200 AL

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 13824
Vijay is boneless. Sendhil is someone failoed by his pheno
Vijay isn't boneless, he may not have insane bones, but he does have nice chin projection and jaw projection. Dhanush has bad phenotype, no bones, no good individual features, no harmony, plus he isn't a good actor and lacks in the personality department too

• +1
South Asian ( Not Indian) living in West( not Uk/ Us)
South Asian as in Bangladeshi, Pakistani, Afghanistan or Sri Lankan?