• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Mouthbreath and nvck_pilled
rates me

• Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot
Low t twink can’t fight its ogre

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
lucky he lives in the brief blimp in human history where strength and fighting skills are obsolete

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Low t twink can’t fight its ogre
I really felt that "you are pathetic" at the end, as that is how almost every person has always treated me. sometimes even said similar words

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: malignant and St. Wristcel
I really felt that "you are pathetic" at the end, as that is how almost every person has always treated me. sometimes even said similar words
Same tbh I was always somebodys bitch because I was always the youngest/smallest but now it’s time to change 😈😈😈

• JFL
Reactions: malignant
Same tbh I was always somebodys bitch because I was always the youngest/smallest but now it’s time to change 😈😈😈
the whole clip just felt so much like myself. I'm also most of the time physically superior to the person I'm dealing with, but they still act all smug because they know deep down that I'm genetic trash, I wish I could just fight without any repercussions, as if I was in Deniro's situation, di caprio would have been dead after a few seconds dead serious

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and St. Wristcel
the whole clip just felt so much like myself. I'm also most of the time physically superior to the person I'm dealing with, but they still act all smug because they know deep down that I'm genetic trash, I wish I could just fight without any repercussions, as if I was in Deniro's situation, di caprio would have been dead after a few seconds dead serious
I feel you bro