Rate Drill Rapper A6 (Currently serving time in pen)

D

Deleted member 18879

autistic 8 year neet KV hand atrophy

What would you rate him? Fully gym and beardmaxxed.

A 5.5 PSL is fair?

You really think he is a 5.5 psl? Lol why is the standards set so low for black males on this forum?

You really think he is a 5.5 psl? Lol why is the standards set so low for black males on this forum?
for an average black in the UK he mogs most but in the US I agree he is average

for an average black in the UK he mogs most but in the US I agree he is average
5.5/8 isn't average tho why rate him that?

5.5/8 isn't average tho why rate him that?
I mean, I set my avatar to him on dating apps and discord and was getting msg'd first using his pictures. He is female gaze maxxed. Maybe 5.25 at worst (in UK standards).

• Hmm...
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
I mean, I set my avatar to him on dating apps and discord and was getting msg'd first using his pictures. He is female gaze maxxed. Maybe 5.25 at worst (in UK standards)
he is 4 psl out of 8 maybe 4.25 but not even HTN im actually 5.5 psl and it's not even close.

I think u have psl confused psl is rated on a scale of 1-8 examples of a 6 would be brad pitt or young jonny depp etc

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
he is 4 psl out of 8 maybe 4.25 but not even HTN im actually 5.5 psl and it's not even close.

I think u have psl confused psl is rated on a scale of 1-8 examples of a 6 would be brad pitt or young jonny depp etc
i think 4.5 is fair for him then. compared to most black people even younger than him, he has very good development and phenotype. also untrained 21 inch bideltoid and 6'2

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns