Rate Elias De Poot morph (non alien NT maxxed version)

NegativeNorwood

NegativeNorwood

Zephir
De poot morph

Original pic for comparison:
tumblr_pk2a7mSL991t11r9qo1_540.jpg

Hitted the jackpot on Multifaceblender and managed to give him a more normal yet very striking eye area and improve his coloring blending him with another morphed pic of Gabriel Aubry I had.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and Deleted member 19620
thsi guy looks weird asf epitome of school shooter

Way worse

Morph has one of my favorite eye areas tbh. Has long PFL, PCT eyes, great medial canthus, top tier frontal bone, perfect spacing and PCT eyebrows, plus a minimal and necessary amount of UEE. It is very striking yet doesn't look uncanny, the original eye area is even more striking but much more polarizing in comparison.

Doesn't look like him, TBH.

Looks like an IRL good looking guy and not a heroine-addicted twink who gets by with low-dollar modeling gigs and sucking dick.

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
This fucker is balding. Over.

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 20370
Looks like an IRL good looking guy and not a heroine-addicted twink who gets by with low-dollar modeling gigs and sucking dick.

Impressive what a change in eye area + a tan can do. Very good description jfl.

Impressive what a change in eye area + a tan can do. Very good description jfl.
look at his hairline, its a reason he wears that hair the way he does. Norwood cover up game

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
look at his hairline, its a reason he wears that hair the way he does. Norwood cover up game

Norwood reaper doesn't forgive, hope he is at least on Fin or some hairloss protocol. If not, we could see him posting here in the future :feelskek:

View attachment 1851286
Original pic for comparison:
tumblr_pk2a7mSL991t11r9qo1_540.jpg

9Hitted the jackpot on Multifaceblender and managed to give him a more normal yet very striking eye area and improve his coloring blending him with another morphed pic of Gabriel Aubry I had.
You turned him into a boneless cuck. GJ!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back