Rate Elias de Poot with NT haircut

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
2F7F801A 35EB 4D32 BD7E 51F332120E70

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Celexawer, Deleted member 3853 and 3 others
nothing NT with this creepy. literally no woman gives a shit about him. keep praising psl autists bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, AscendingHero, AcneScars and 16 others
He needs to bloatmax tbh

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Hikicel69 and germanlooks
Its still not a nt haircut.

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR and Amnesia
nothing NT with this creepy. literally no woman gives a shit about him. keep praising psl autists bro
Keep coping he has a gf.
And your girl would leave you if he would look at her like this with his dark triad face
631B6647 0FB6 4F86 8537 AD9B83EF554C

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9819, Romeo1111 and 7 others
BRo needs to not look at us like a fucking psychopath though and maybe it'll improve, he needs to hit the gym to get a little more buff (not a lot) and tan a little bit

that's how hes gonna look nt not a simple haircut.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 7098, germanlooks and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, WontStopNorwooding, LastHopeForNorman and 3 others
BRo needs to not look at us like a fucking psychopath though and maybe it'll improve, he needs to hit the gym to get a little more buff (not a lot) and tan a little bit

16230108 392184561144022 6535714556809838592 n

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Xangsane, germanlooks and 2 others
some people can be good looking in an NT way while being skinny

he doesnt he unironically needs to be a little more buff to look more NT and tan and better haircut ASAP.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, germanlooks and randomvanish
used his pics on yubo got like 5 matches in a few days lmao

He has insane appeal to jbs ngl

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, AscendingHero, Deleted member 15305 and 2 others
He looks good. But I’d rather look differently at 7 psl

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
used his pics on yubo got like 5 matches in a few days lmao
You probably used the aspie pics where he stares in the camera lens like a psychopath

He just needs to smile and suddenly NT mogs the whole forum. You guys here are coping hard if you think he has no appeal.
5F68A705 178A 4C54 AB34 FCEEA00A3AAB
94C6F58B E8BB 413A 8685 B79944B8322B

But yea he needs to gymmaxx and haircutmaxx badly. I guess the model industry cucks him and don’t want him to get buff

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Beanermaxxer, Celexawer and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Beanermaxxer, Xangsane and 3 others
He just needs to smile and suddenly NT mogs the whole forum. You guys here are coping hard if you think he has no appeal.
View attachment 1363464View attachment 1363468

But yea he needs to gymmaxx and haircutmaxx badly. I guess the model industry cucks him and don’t want him to get buff
He looks like an autistic pale ass video game dork, zero appeal.

PSL≠IRL appeal

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, randomvanish, Biiyo03 and 1 other person
View attachment 1363464View attachment 1363468

he is good looking so i dont think he cant get appeal

But he looks more pale than fucking robbert pattinson, has a really bad low trust death stare and really bad school shooter haircut and just looks like a fucking creep

who do u think has more appeal him or thom strijd?

ZZZZZ
he needs toget better clothing, better haircut (the haircolor is fine) tan and just put a little bit of muscle in instead of looking like an anorexic auschwitz maxxed skinhead and he'll have way more appeal

right now with the way he looks he sitll has appeal but its leaning more on to the niche side, a 5-5.5 psl pretty boy would smv rock him back to fucking narnia but if he does all I think his smv would rise a lot.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 8244 and 1 other person
He looks like a rapist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: germanlooks and Biiyo03
he also screams giga fucking introvert which is kind of a red sign nowadays cause being NT is unironically a big fucking factor JFL

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane and TUSSELEIF
Elias the Poot coming in to your school with a bag

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, AscendingHero, Xangsane and 1 other person
@StrangerDanger i need your solid proofs again bro, prove this "manly man" wanted by "women"

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
he is good looking so i dont think he cant get appeal

But he looks more pale than fucking robbert pattinson, has a really bad low trust death stare and really bad school shooter haircut and just looks like a fucking creep
Yea he needs to do softmaxxes like gym, tan, haircut. Then he could ascend to a giga mogger tbh. He is tall has a decent frame and his face is aesthetic af and especially his eye area is really stunning.
who do u think has more appeal him or thom strijd?

zzzzz-jpg.1363488
obv Thom strijd. But ngl I probably still rather would want to look like de poot just because he looks so extraordinary and aesthetic.
he needs toget better clothing, better haircut (the haircolor is fine) tan and just put a little bit of muscle in instead of looking like an anorexic auschwitz maxxed skinhead and he'll have way more appeal

right now with the way he looks he sitll has appeal but its leaning more on to the niche side, a 5-5.5 psl pretty boy would smv rock him back to fucking narnia but if he does all I think his smv would rise a lot.
Agree.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
need those freckles gone tbh

Yea he needs to do softmaxxes like gym, tan, haircut. Then he could ascend to a giga mogger tbh. He is tall has a decent frame and his face is aesthetic af and especially his eye area is really stunning.

obv Thom strijd. But ngl I probably still rather would want to look like de poot just because he looks so extraordinary and aesthetic.

Agree.
Yeah I agree with him looking good obviously his smv would rise significantly if he did it maybe even his PSL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, AscendingHero, Beanermaxxer and 3 others
You made him look worse and somehow even creepier looking
Wdym? I didn’t edit him that’s a real pic.
And yea he looks creepy there but that’s because of the facial expression and head tilting

Wdym? I didn’t edit him that’s a real pic.
And yea he looks creepy there but that’s because of the facial expression and head tilting
It looks very similar to his polaroid with his long fringe haircut

Looks like u took it and used faceapp to cut his hair

But if anything his original long hair is much more NT

It looks very similar to his polaroid with his long fringe haircut

Looks like u took it and used faceapp to cut his hair

But if anything his original long hair is much more NT
Nah I didn’t edit it. Found it on a model profile of him. Probably just took the photo after he got a haircut in the same studio.
And jfl if you think this haircut
668EEE64 CC42 430D 86B7 16AA324CB2D5

looks more NT than this haircut
68EB0B2C 49DA 46CD A4EE E2FA78E20F82