Fat, low iq, ethnic, subhuman, recessed, and short

5 psl

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse and Deleted member 3946
I'm surprised st Elliott didn't murder him

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse, Deleted member 15099, Mongrelcel and 3 others
I'm surprised st Elliott didn't murder him
If I remember right, Elliot talked in his manifesto about his plas to kill Jazz in order to stop the latter from "surpassing him"

looks like a sneaky cunt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6427
Didn't go ER / 10

mog battle
MV5BN2E3ZTZjYmQtMDA1MS00MjY3LWIwYTEtYzI3NzM4Y2U1NTljXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMjc1OTM V1
9h5q1atlkh171 1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, RODEBLUR, Jagged0 and 4 others
Cyclops

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and randomvanish
  • +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
If I remember right, Elliot talked in his manifesto about his plas to kill Jazz in order to stop the latter from "surpassing him"
As I watched him, I dreamed about that happy life I used to live, before my whole world turned to darkness. I realized how much different my brother Jazz was from me at that age. While I was shy, short, and physically weak; Jazz was tall for his age and very social. He had no problem going up to other boys at the playground and making instant friends. I began to form a bitter envy towards him, though I hid it really well. My little brother had all the potential to grow up to be a popular kid and live the life I was never able to live. I cursed the world for granting my little brother Jazz so many more advantages than me. I tried not to let this ruin my relationship with him. My little brother really looked up to me. He was one of the few people who treated me with adoration, and that made me feel at least a small twinge of self-worth. It was quite surprising that he respected me so much, since I had nothing in my life to boast about to him. He even asked me once if I had ever had a girlfriend, and I angrily told him that the matter was none of his concern. I didn’t want to admit to him that girl’s thought I was a loser. If he found out about that, he would respect me less. In order to boost his high opinion of me, I often sugarcoated all of my early accomplishments, such as telling him that I was an expert skateboarder and video game player. People having a high opinion of me is what I’ve always wanted in life. It has always been of the utmost importance. This is why my life has been so miserable, because no one has ever had a high opinion of me. My little brother Jazz was the only one who had such an opinion, and that is why I enjoyed spending so much time with him, despite my envy of his social advantages.
I had an argument with Soumaya while I was visiting father’s house. It started when she began to boast that my brother Jazz was recently signed by an agent to act in T.V. commercials. She said that by the time he is my age, he will be a successful actor. I talked about how Jazz was already so socially savvy for his age, and how I’ve always envied him for it. She told me he will never have any problems with girls, and will lose his virginity while he’s young. I had to sit there and listen to the bitch tell me that my little brother will grow up enjoying the life I’ve always craved for, but missed out on. It is very unfair how some boys are able to live such pleasurable lives while I never had any taste of it, and now it has been confirmed to me that my little brother will become one of them. He will become a popular kid who gets all the girls. Girls will love him. He will become one of my enemies. That was the day that I decided I would have to kill him on the Day of Retribution. I will not allow the boy to surpass me at everything, to live the life I’ve always wanted. It’s not fair that he has the chance to

have a pleasurable life while I’ve been denied it. It will be a hard thing to do, because I had really bonded with my little brother in the last year, and he respected and looked up to me. But I would have to do it. If I can’t live a pleasurable life, then neither will he! I will not let him put my legacy to shame. In order to kill Jazz, I would have to kill Soumaya too, but that will be easy. All I would need to do is think about all of the hurtful things she had said to me in that past as I plunge my knife into her neck.

• So Sad
Reactions: Jagged0
Ipd and sunken midface

Elliot makes my stomach turn the fact he he was so pathetic he’d think of killing his own blood

@resentfulincel This was no case of genetic recombination, his brother had a non-Asian mother which is why he is good-looking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16134
Elliot makes my stomach turn the fact he he was so pathetic he’d think of killing his own blood
Dude his stepmum bragged about how Jazz would have no problems with girls and would lose his virginity while he was young, can u imagine what that did to ER?? And remember ER suffered from extreme narcissism too.

His eyes are too close together

Dude his stepmum bragged about how Jazz would have no problems with girls and would lose his virginity while he was young, can u imagine what that did to ER?? And remember ER suffered from extreme narcissism too.
Should've wanted to kill the whore mom then not random incels and his little brother