Rate Embla Matilde Njerve (athlete)

Rate Embla Matilde Njerve

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

Subhuman as fuck and proud
I asked a few people and they claim she is unattractive/ugly especially if you give her brown colouring

@JohnDoe

@Whatever @greycel @emeraldglass

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
@TheAnomaly @twojei @Costcosuperstore

@Hottaco34 @DalitBoss

Wow she's beautiful

I'm such a disgusting faggot, how tf am I past my bedtime by 7 hours

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
@BrutalMogger Y?

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
Amazing genetics

She’s perfect, these Nordic girls with the blonde hair and compact and upturned midface are just perfect. My current oneitis looks kinda like her.

Norway is definitely the country with the best looking women and probably men too, I’d say even more so than Sweden.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, 1966Ford and Xangsane
She’s perfect, these Nordic girls with the blonde hair and compact and upturned midface are just perfect. My current oneitis looks kinda like her.
A guy said "she'd be ugly if you took her blonde hair away, nothing special"
Norway is definitely the country with the best looking women and probably men too, I’d say even more so than Sweden.
why more than Sweden?

why more than Sweden?
@emeraldglass thoughts?
This was a white HTN btw

He said "give her overall brown colouring and you'll say otherwise"
I agree with him, if she were a brunette, she'd just be HTB. I usually prefer brunettes over blondes, but the blonde on her gives her that extra boost or something.

• +1
Reactions: Ascеnd
I agree with him, if she were a brunette, she'd just be HTB. I usually prefer brunettes over blondes, but the blonde on her gives her that extra boost or something.
he said "non whites would gas up anything blonde with blue eyes it's unbelievable"

• +1
he said "non whites would gas up anything blonde with blue eyes it's unbelievable"
True, most ethnics would choose a mtb because she is blonde over a Stacylite who is brown.

• +1
  • +1
  • +1

why more than Sweden?

I hear some jealous coping in his comment.

From what I’ve seen, Norwegian girls tend to be slimmer with narrower frames and skulls, this kinda thinner and wavy hair, overall a more rugged and natural look that’s also really gracile and pretty. Swedish girls have wider faces, thicker hair, curvier bodies, more high E sex appeal. But that’s just a generalization.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Xangsane
I hear some jealous coping in his comment.

From what I’ve seen, Norwegian girls tend to be slimmer with narrower frames and skulls, this kinda thinner and wavy hair, overall a more rugged and natural look that’s also really gracile and pretty. Swedish girls have wider faces, thicker hair, curvier bodies, more high E sex appeal. But that’s just a generalization.
JFL some people have made threads about her

What does her boyfriend look like

HTB

Looks like walmart version of Alessandra Ambrosio

• +1
Idk, she doesn't have anything that stands out, she lacks eyebrows and blonde doesn't suit her
A white dude said "give her brown colouring and the blonde obsessors will stop drooling"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46941
A white dude said "give her brown colouring and the blonde obsessors will stop drooling"
Brown coloring would make her look better

• +1