rate ex

Alt Number 3

Alt Number 3

No God. The only man in the sky is me

she was 18 I was 24. I really liked her on the inside but I always acted so fucking nonchalant. basically no dates, just hit her up to smash. Yeah wasn’t being enough romantic w her.. I knew it was coming but she said I cannot do it anymore you’re too short. she 200cm btw n I’m around 195, so what is a nigga supposed to do at that point. I believe the real reason was my dick too small. Bro for her 10 inches MINIMUM:kys::ogre::feelswah:

still we link up sometimes but it’s brutal her current bf is like 7ft with 9 inches or some shit:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
:feelswhy:

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters, Captain Mog, LuckyBeast and 14 others
nigga 200cm? sign her to the wnba for a $30,000 contract

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, Suns9999, axttt_ and 5 others
mtb how tall is she bud

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Htb, she looks good tbh

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, WeiWei and Alt Number 3
Very breedable

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices, Bars and Alt Number 3
she is for basketball lol

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
  • +1
Reactions: Rea, Falcon_Flam and bululu_87
Dw she'll love my girth

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
View attachment 3189550

she was 18 I was 24. I really liked her on the inside but I always acted so fucking nonchalant. basically no dates, just hit her up to smash. Yeah wasn’t being enough romantic w her.. I knew it was coming but she said I cannot do it anymore you’re too short. she 200cm btw n I’m around 195, so what is a nigga supposed to do at that point. I believe the real reason was my dick too small. Bro for her 10 inches MINIMUM:kys::ogre::feelswah:

still we link up sometimes but it’s brutal her current bf is like 7ft with 9 inches or some shit:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
Isnt the tallest woman in the entire world like 202cm?
Larper

• +1
Isnt the tallest woman in the entire world like 202cm?
Larper
she’s v close to 200. She’s taller than me so in between 195 and 200.

View attachment 3189550

200cm?? Nigga u feel emasculated get urself a lil bitch leave these ones to the 7footers

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and Alt Number 3
View attachment 3189550

Dfine small dick bro

View attachment 3189550

Tbh imagine having a kid with her
Also what’s your psl
How tf you find women who look like that

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ihearvoices
Tbh imagine having a kid with her
Also what’s your psl
How tf you find women who look like that
I would say I’m psl 3-4. Maybe 5 on a good day

• +1
200cm?? Nigga u feel emasculated get urself a lil bitch leave these ones to the 7footers
probably closer to 198. Bro definitely over 200 with shoes or heels

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and ihearvoices
Tales from the dungeon :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
They are for BBC's i have heard

She 200cm?? what?? man how did you withstand to be her girlfriend getting mogged by her.

I think you are larping bro

• +1
But mirin bro, it must have felt nice

• +1
damn what a supreme genetic quality

• +1
Reactions: italianmixedcurry, ihearvoices and Alt Number 3
I will take her, she will love my Hyperborean schlong

damn did you ever consider wearing lifts while with her

would be brutal considering ur 195

Last edited:
  • +1
it’s okay bhai
200cm means she was always made for nba bbc you never stood a chance

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
View attachment 3189550

her child is going to be a chad no doubt

Dream foid actually

I'm glad she got that disorder fixed. Her shit used to come out of her vagina. The disorder affects one in every billion women.

• JFL
Reactions: Goth