RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿

RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿

If i said something mean it had a greater meaning
IMG 20240327 185009
IMG 20240327 184620

• Love it
Reactions: Jova
its over if u loose fat, you will have no under eye support, good shaping tho
I had similar eyes but even after losing fat I have under eye support. This picture was taken at night from a shitty android camera when my eyes were tired and the lower eyelid started drooping but relatively good under eye support nonetheless.

Attachments

• IMG_20240330_181007_351.jpg
    IMG_20240330_181007_351.jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 0
You can lose fat you'll have similar eyes. Just get enough sleep and you'll be ok

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
I had similar eyes but even after losing fat I have under eye support. This picture was taken at night from a shitty android camera when my eyes were tired and the lower eyelid started drooping but relatively good under eye support nonetheless.
the first eye looks frauded

u have bones, OP might or might not

the first eye looks frauded
It's an older picture. My dumbass pulled on the eyelids thinking it would be good for me but all it did was make the skin look weird. It's been 4 months and the hooding is much better

u have bones, OP might or might not
Negative orbital vectors and no brow ridge. I was a mouth breather, had good potential tho but lost it

It's an older picture. My dumbass pulled on the eyelids thinking it would be good for me but all it did was make the skin look weird. It's been 4 months and the hooding is much better
oh

Negative orbital vectors and no brow ridge. I was a mouth breather, had good potential tho but lost it
dont fall, start a business, invest money, save profits, compound them and then get surgeries, ascend and slay

dont fall, start a business, invest money, save profits, compound them and then get surgeries, ascend and slay
Thanks man i am working towards some income should work out hopefully

I have brow ridge and positive orbital vetor

its over if u loose fat, you will have no under eye support, good shaping tho
No my dad still has hooding and he is leaner than me he used to be a lot leaner in his prime like 18 %bf

strong eye area for sure, great shaping, hooding and eyebrow thickness. Lean is law however so I'd check in once you've lost a bit of weight don't retard starve however.

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿