• +1
Reactions: descension
@greycel @ayusshhhh @aerooooo

• +1
Reactions: greycel
  • +1
Reactions: shizuku11111 and appealmaxed
@tomm1453

uee and under eye support are flaws, looks softmaxxed asf tho definitely better than most people

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Snowskinned and appealmaxed
This is not what you looked like in the video that you sent of the blonde guy dancing
You have a normal eye shape with very very good DOM eyebrows, so you shouldn't worry
Screenshot 70

rate my eye shape nigga, is it similiar to vinnie's? should i get thicker eyebrows? vinnie doesnt have too much thick eyebrows

@TheNextOPry

@Funnyunenjoyer1

LTN if brown
MTN if green
I can't identify the colour

@TheNextOPry
you look way different in the videos, here its def better , eyebrows are very good, thick and dark and positively tilted, uee is appeal wise good, eye shape is very good but weak infras let it down making your lower eyelid sag overall htn but in the videos it looks mtn

Looks decent

View attachment 3120248

rate my eye shape nigga, is it similiar to vinnie's? should i get thicker eyebrows? vinnie doesnt have too much thick eyebrows
Main flaws are lack of eye width, eyebrow thickness, lack of angularity. Good eye support and decent shape but not much appeal overall because eyes lack depth, expressiveness and vibrance.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
Main flaws are lack of eye width, eyebrow thickness, lack of angularity. Good eye support and decent shape but not much appeal overall because eyes lack depth, expressiveness and vibrance.
do you think getting positively tilted thick eyebrows can add more striking look, i think it seems like my eyes lack depth beacuse of little to no fat undereye, need fat grafting or volufiline

do you think getting positively tilted thick eyebrows can add more striking look, i think it seems like my eyes lack depth beacuse of little to no fat undereye, need fat grafting or volufiline
Your eyebrows are all already positive tilted but yes the density and thickness cab be improved.

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
Your eyebrows are all already positive tilted but yes the density and thickness cab be improved.
they appear positively tilted beacuse of lack of density lmao, they are straight, i need to improve density asap