RATE EYE AREA

S

SwerveGG

Iron
rate my eye area (mtn, htn, chadlite, chad)
C89359C6 ABCF 421B A229 E29B6D600333

Eyes appear to be too far from each other, but it could be wide lense distortions?

wasn’t born with it tho so idk i think i can still fix it
bro dont worry i got the same issue, but im sorry to tell you its not fixable naturally anymore. and it never was, its mostly genetics and partly degeneration

bro dont worry i got the same issue, but im sorry to tell you its not fixable naturally anymore. and it never was, its mostly genetics and partly degeneration
what type of “degeneration” are u referring to. it’s not genetics for me. no one in my bloodline has wide set eyes, and mine were close set till puberty lol. i’m only 16

• +1
Reactions: PrimalPlasty
what type of “degeneration” are u referring to. it’s not genetics for me. no one in my bloodline has wide set eyes, and mine were close set till puberty lol. i’m only 16
were you really skinny then gained weight rapidly or something like that?

were you really skinny then gained weight rapidly or something like that?
no lol, been skinny since birth. i’m 6,4 140 lbs. if i had to guess what mine was from. increased grey matter in the brain in puberty causes hypertelorism (wide eyes) so by fixing my mental issues and blasting hgh they will fix

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: DarkAscender and PrimalPlasty
no lol, been skinny since birth. i’m 6,4 140 lbs. if i had to guess what mine was from. increased grey matter in the brain in puberty causes hypertelorism (wide eyes) so by fixing my mental issues and blasting hgh they will fix
oh i didnt even know that, but i feel like hgh is gonna make it worse for some reason, my feeling is based on nothing profound tbh but id be careful and ask gymcels first if they noticed ipd changes with hgh abuse

oh i didnt even know that, but i feel like hgh is gonna make it worse for some reason, my feeling is based on nothing profound tbh but id be careful and ask gymcels first if they noticed ipd changes with hgh abuse
if my genetics say “normal set eyes” and in puberty i did stupid shit that said “wide set eyes” i now in puberty blast growth hormones and do “normal set eyes” stuff and it fixes. boom boom math for u

• +1
Reactions: PrimalPlasty
if my genetics say “normal set eyes” and in puberty i did stupid shit that said “wide set eyes” i now in puberty blast growth hormones and do “normal set eyes” stuff and it fixes. boom boom math for u
good luck bhai

do you know how to fix mental health. any crazy new info idk about
reduce all stress in your life, also stop working out i mean like all stress even working out causes stress, then get 8-10 hours of sleep, have a loving relationship or fuck around with women but dont have drama, then have good relationship to family members, eat actual raw brain fro your brain (ultra high in omega 3 and vitamin d), be grateful everyday, probably stop visiting this shithole here, makes you only depressed sometimes, then do whatever you want, see life as a game, really become low inhibition, fix your gut your microbiom by drinking or eating fermented stuff, like kefir, high meat, sauerkraut stuff like that. thats about it, some of this might be water

reduce all stress in your life, also stop working out i mean like all stress even working out causes stress, then get 8-10 hours of sleep, have a loving relationship or fuck around with women but dont have drama, then have good relationship to family members, eat actual raw brain fro your brain (ultra high in omega 3 and vitamin d), be grateful everyday, probably stop visiting this shithole here, makes you only depressed sometimes, then do whatever you want, see life as a game, really become low inhibition, fix your gut your microbiom by drinking or eating fermented stuff, like kefir, high meat, sauerkraut stuff like that. thats about it, some of this might be water
i’m not depressed or any of that low t shit. i have mental disorder

Better than mine which are subhuman