Rate eye area

T

Tall n Mad

Iron
Is it over ? Do I have cuck eyes ?
What is something I can do for the circles under my eyes ? Face looks better with less BF but I find that my dark circles get increasingly visible as I go lower in BF.

Thanks you for blackpilling me you chadggots ;)

Attachments

• eyes.jpg
    eyes.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 128
Very cucked

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod, Deleted member 2227 and Kingkellz
The overall face is everything why do so many people want a rate of their eye area if it is above average just for confident boost. Op you have a small dick haven't you?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, Vidyacoper and chadtachi
The overall face is everything why do so many people want a rate of their eye area if it is above average just for confident boost. Op you have a small dick haven't you?
we can tell an incel just with eye area like op

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod, Mr.cope and Deleted member 2227
user warned for personal attack
He must have a small lower third too

i have nothing to say about your eyes but these are my eyes op

Attachments

• eyes.jpeg
    eyes.jpeg
    3.2 KB · Views: 100
keep crying cuck, ur mom take 4 bbc every night, a Turk fucked your sister or what ?

why does it look like someone punched ur eyes? naturally bad undereye support or did you not sleep after i bullied you a few days ago?

at least i posted my whole face several times before, not like some autist who can only post his best feature. hässlicher ziegenficker

• JFL
Reactions: Vidyacoper
I actually have a gf of 2 years and 19 cm length with 15 cm girth, also I'm 190.5 cm 90 kg how bout you ?

grow some lashes and eyebrow max as much as you can until you can afford Taban
yours is better than mine, but Taban said mine was fixable, just with a lot of surgeries
So imagine yours is fixable too.

Very cucked
You mind explaining bit more ?
I'm pretty new to all this but I think i have pretty mininmal uee but could you put it more in technical looksmaxx terms for me why my eyes are cucked ? Actually just curious
grow some lashes and eyebrow max as much as you can until you can afford Taban
yours is better than mine, but Taban said mine was fixable, just with a lot of surgeries
So imagine yours is fixable too.
I'm not really looking for surgery to become close to someone like opry I just wanted to know if my eye area is below average or not :)

I'm pretty new to all this but I think i have pretty mininmal uee but could you put it more in technical looksmaxx terms for me why my eyes are cucked ? Actually just curious

I'm not really looking for surgery to become close to someone like opry I just wanted to know if my eye area is below average or not :)
yea its pretty bad being entirely honest, but darker lashes and brows would do it a great favor if you want to avoid surgery

You don’t mog his eyes trust me
who said i will mog his autistic squinting eye area? i log him in general that is satisfaction enough for me. eyes are cope if the rest is subhuman

• Woah
Reactions: Mr.cope

Your eyelids are slight round and falling, light eyebrows and (eyelashes?), low PFL and sometimes you looks like gonna cry.

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Mr.cope
I actually have a gf of 2 years and 19 cm length with 15 cm girth, also I'm 190.5 cm 90 kg how bout you ?
Jfl at bragging with having a gf of 2 years. I have one too but how does it make you better?

Jfl at bragging with having a gf of 2 years. I have one too but how does it make you better?
Completely ignoring dick size and height, when you even asked about dick size and you don't even respond with your own.
Think that tells the tale well enough get mogged microscel
yea its pretty bad being entirely honest, but darker lashes and brows would do it a great favor if you want to avoid surgery
Well I guess atleast I don't have NCT, thanks anyways