Rate eye current eye area

keonxmogs

keonxmogs

pussy slayer chadlite
IMG 8991

Gonna dye eyebrows eventually but that’s my natural eye brow color.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
*rate current eye area

pussy slayer chadlite

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and keonxmogs
good hooding, coloring, eyebrow set and thickness, support, only minor flaw I see could be eye/eyebrow spacing but the picture might be distorted it’s hard to tell

• +1
Reactions: nullandvoid and keonxmogs
good hooding, coloring, eyebrow set and thickness, support, only minor flaw I see could be eye/eyebrow spacing but the picture might be distorted it’s hard to tell
Thank u bro, I plan on dyeing the eye brows darker and putting volufiline on UE for more fat there- more hooding.and my eye color I’m so grateful I have blue eyes :LOL:

• +1
Reactions: chinprojectiongod
Thank u bro, I plan on dyeing the eye brows darker and putting volufiline on UE for more fat there- more hooding.and my eye color I’m so grateful I have blue eyes :LOL:
sounds good, tbh your hooding looks pretty optimal already since almond eyes are better for foid gaze but it’s up to you. I wish I had better eye color bro they’re dark brown, prolly going to start using hazel/dark green contacts.

• +1
Reactions: keonxmogs
sounds good, tbh your hooding looks pretty optimal already since almond eyes are better for foid gaze but it’s up to you. I wish I had better eye color bro they’re dark brown, prolly going to start using hazel/dark green contacts.
Fs bro thank u, you should try a blue or green? Or would it look unnatural on you?

• +1
Fs bro thank u, you should try a blue or green? Or would it look unnatural on you?
blue would definitely look unnatural, a light green would look too different and noticeable but I might try it if i’m going out to a club or bar. Hazel or dark green is similar to my current eye color which is why I want to go for it.

• +1
Mogged to death by me white boy those eyes are cuck ish

• WTF
blue would definitely look unnatural, a light green would look too different and noticeable but I might try it if i’m going out to a club or bar. Hazel or dark green is similar to my current eye color which is why I want to go for it.
Hazel is definitely the best choice then for like going to school and shit and day to day because it blends w your natural color and nobodies probably call you. But if your going to clubs or events that there’s literally gonna be all strangers just where what ever color tbh. I think zetas blue contacts look uncanny and unnatural on him but they still make him look really good ykwim

• +1
Hazel is definitely the best choice then for like going to school and shit and day to day because it blends w your natural color and nobodies probably call you. But if your going to clubs or events that there’s literally gonna be all strangers just where what ever color tbh. I think zetas blue contacts look uncanny and unnatural on him but they still make him look really good ykwim
yeah the contrast is really striking because he’s really tan with blue eyes. I’ll def be doing this.

• +1
U look far better here than in your other pics

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad and keonxmogs
little retard thinks he mogs at 5'6 and mtn
:lul:
I’m not 5’6 holy fuck and I mog your bitch ass and if you say I don’t your fucking retarded and delusional. Your literally anywhere from 5’4-5’7 I’ve never seen a tall Asian

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
I’m not 5’6 holy fuck and I mog your bitch ass and if you say I don’t your fucking retarded and delusional. Your literally anywhere from 5’4-5’7 I’ve never seen a tall Asian
ASIAN
retard im white and proud at 6ft :lul::lul::lul:
keep lurking imagine rpelying to my mssage instantly fucking sad life keon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and keonxmogs
very above average

• +1
You look so gay bro :ROFLMAO:

• Hmm...
U look like a fag tbh

• WTF
wheres best for hazel contacts

• +1
I would like to rip out your orbitals and stick them on my face