Rate eyes+ Proof squintmax is cope. (GTFIH)

MakinMogReturns

MakinMogReturns

Kraken
Squint max is cope 200% squinting for the average eyes aka neutral tilt does jack shit but make u appear more aspie and for positive tilted people like me makes u get neutral tilt and also looks aspie.

Squint max just makes u look worse and more try hard and RULE 1 of looksmax is to act like your not trying, so in theory you are doing something that is looksmin lol.

A common occurrence you notice is that it looks more aspie the more i squint and the golden range is closer through the first and third photo

not saying this is true for all eyes but for most it is zayn malik is another example he looks aspie asf when he squints compared to him being normal.

end of story squinting makes u look worse.
FD84BAE8 E2C5 4AE5 BCED 6F4788ED3C68

A1E03CD1 5734 415A BE2F 3CF7DA1CCDCA

EF34CB6B 9BED 48EB 822B DCA56E4D0653

8583D113 2260 40E1 940E 979781DEA292

C38EA9E1 D1CE 4E01 9C8E ADEE2CF9C860

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20848, currylightskin, It'snotover and 2 others
Well in the first pic I thought it was a woman so maybe it's not cope after all

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mouthbreath, buflek, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 1 other person
Well in the first pic I thought it was a woman so maybe it's not cope after all
I just have cat eyes im going to look feminine either way.

high class and high trust eyes,although a bit feminine but ur medium sized lashes give good harmony to them and since ur black where most guys are masculine type,it would give u halo .

high class and high trust eyes,although a bit feminine but ur medium sized lashes give good harmony to them and since ur black where most guys are masculine type,it would give u halo .
I agree I would say the more I squint the more aspie I look do you think squinting increases sex appeal?

I agree I would say the more I squint the more aspie I look do you think squinting increases sex appeal?
it kinda depends,sqinting sometimes looks aspie and gives u angry muthefucka feeling without soft features to back it up,like when chico squints it gives us prettyboy aura but when someone like drago squints it gives one angry badboy look

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
it kinda depends,sqinting sometimes looks aspie and gives u angry muthefucka feeling without soft features to back it up,like when chico squints it gives us prettyboy aura but when someone like drago squints it gives one angry badboy look
Yeah this makes more sense tbh, I do feel like ogres/masc look even worse since it makes some people look like a pitbull and others like angels.

I'm mirin your lashes

The second pic is most ideal imo, but obviously your eye area is good regardless.. start early with eye creams if u haven't already

• +1
It also depends on your hooding..
If I squint it would look aspie, but keeping your eyes in a non-completely relaxed state can improve their appearance tbh.. and the longer you do it, the more 'natural state' it becomes

Attachments

• IMG_20221015_151230360~5.jpg
    IMG_20221015_151230360~5.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns and Deleted member 22354
3rd pic looks the best

i just do a very subtle squint for more symmetry and better eye area tbh

I thought it was either one thats why I said one through three tbh top is regular second relaxed third barley squinting.
in the first picture u look pretty and thats what girls want, they're jealous of ur pretty features and want them for their kids

in the 3rd one u look intimidating but intimadting look don't fit you at all

• +1
in the first picture u look pretty and thats what girls want, they're jealous of ur pretty features and want them for their kids

in the 3rd one u look intimidating but intimadting look don't fit you at all
opposite bhaihi, he looks joyful and smiling i can tell he is lowkey smiling. He can ask girls anyway and you will see i'm always right

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
opposite bhaihi, he looks joyful and smiling i can tell he is lowkey smiling. He can ask girls anyway and you will see i'm always right
Im not smiling in that I look asian when i smile you can def tell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
this is when I smile
825463E1 19AE 45E9 AC06 09A0D5AA4125

• +1
Im not smiling in that I look asian when i smile you can def tell
your face smiling i guess. But anyway i agree with the thread, too many people just don't have IRL knowledge of what girls prefer and what is actually more pleasing to look at. I wanted to do a canthoplasty for long cuz my eyes at rest look like yours lower eyelid wise - your shape is prettier tho - and not only every single girl didn't liked my morph cuz i got a big tall wide skull so it makes my eyes look tiny asf if i squint/get tighter eyes and just look not attractive. But also, it's high risk of botch, and of looking uncanny. Eventually you won't ever be able to have resting eyes you will always have serious looking eyes. And EVEN your best male models have a similar minimal amount of lack of tight under eyes, it's NOT natural to have it tight as in morphs.

• +1
black prettyboy im so high T i want to fuck your feminine eye area

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns and sub5inchcel
your face smiling i guess. But anyway i agree with the thread, too many people just don't have IRL knowledge of what girls prefer and what is actually more pleasing to look at. I wanted to do a canthoplasty for long cuz my eyes at rest look like yours lower eyelid wise - your shape is prettier tho - and not only every single girl didn't liked my morph cuz i got a big tall wide skull so it makes my eyes look tiny asf if i squint/get tighter eyes and just look not attractive. But also, it's high risk of botch, and of looking uncanny. Eventually you won't ever be able to have resting eyes you will always have serious looking eyes. And EVEN your best male models have a similar minimal amount of lack of tight under eyes, it's NOT natural to have it tight as in morphs.
Yes I agree most of the people on here think crazy tight deepset hunter eyes are the best and make u look chad but in a females gaze not at all.

Also you are chad you need no surgery son.

• Love it
this is my eyes when at rest or rather while naturally looking/staring at something IRL - we always subtly squint naturally.
vs how it looks with actually trying to squint but not insanely cuz anything way above the iris looks retarded no matter who you are. And you can tell the more natural one is better despite my eyes lacking tightness in absolute terms :

Not only that but it looks like i have NCT due to long lashes and squint while irl i have subtle PCT at rest. :

@mogman96

• Love it
this is my eyes when at rest or rather while naturally looking/staring at something IRL - we always subtly squint naturally.
vs how it looks with actually trying to squint but not insanely cuz anything way above the iris looks retarded no matter who you are. And you can tell the more natural one is better despite my eyes lacking tightness in absolute terms :

Not only that but it looks like i have NCT due to long lashes and squint while irl i have subtle PCT at rest. :

@mogman96

Holy fuck you have a chad eye area you might have dismorphia dude mirin eyebrows hol lee fuk.

• Love it