Snapchat-627609318.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230709_203601_HDR.jpg
    20230709_203601_HDR.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG-20230813-WA0000(1).jpg
    IMG-20230813-WA0000(1).jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 0
Face is textbook HTN - HTN. 7/10 or so (considering 5/10 to be the average). No failos, but no halos either, other than having no failos.

I can't rate physiques.
I appreciate it, do you have any suggestions for facial improvements?

I appreciate it, do you have any suggestions for facial improvements?
nah. When you're already good looking getting surgery is likely to produce very underwhelming results if not negative. Don't do anything.

Face is textbook HTN - HTN. 7/10 or so (considering 5/10 to be the average). No failos, but no halos either, other than having no failos.

I can't rate physiques.
Cope how tf is he 7/10 facially ? Mtn prob

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and Deleted member 67655
to me this guys fuck and maxxed all his stat, now maxx ur style and job/study

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67655
Body 9/10
Face 6/10

Ears killing you buddy boyo:feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: sasuke_99 and Deleted member 67655
to me this guys fuck and maxxed all his stat, now maxx ur style and job/study
Aha, thanks. If you got any tips on improving face would be appreciated. Trying to get better at style

Aha, thanks. If you got any tips on improving face would be appreciated. Trying to get better at style
ah man i'm not a guy who will told you to get surgeries, idk find a skin care routine that u like and keep ur teeth nice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67655 and sasuke_99
Body 9/10
Face 6/10

Ears killing you buddy boyo:feelskek:
Hahaha, my family and friends joke about my ears all the time. Do you have any suggestions to improve facial attractiveness. I don't do anything for my face, looking to maybe do some skincare

ah man i'm not a guy who will told you to get surgeries, idk find a skin care routine that u like and keep ur teeth nice
Yeah makes sense, those procedures scare me, appreciate the feedback!

Hahaha, my family and friends joke about my ears all the time. Do you have any suggestions to improve facial attractiveness. I don't do anything for my face, looking to maybe do some skincare
I have protruding ears too but strangely no one ever made fun about it. If it bothers you a lot maybe get otoplasty. BUT if you were to go for an otoplasty make sure you go the right place. I have seen many cases where their ears look fucked and ugly after post surgery + few months later. Some even look deformed. Its a simple procedure but the failure rate is kind of high. I wouldn't say it's a glaring issue when I see your face. To me , protruding ears are more of an amplifier. If you are an ugly person - protruding ears makes ur face look even worst. There are cases where I've seen dudes rock protruding ears and look good. So don't think too much. I wouldn't go for an otoplasty if I were you but it is your choice really.

I have protruding ears too but strangely no one ever made fun about it. If it bothers you a lot maybe get otoplasty. BUT if you were to go for an otoplasty make sure you go the right place. I have seen many cases where their ears look fucked and ugly after post surgery + few months later. Some even look deformed. Its a simple procedure but the failure rate is kind of high. I wouldn't say it's a glaring issue when I see your face. To me , protruding ears are more of an amplifier. If you are an ugly person - protruding ears makes ur face look even worst. There are cases where I've seen dudes rock protruding ears and look good. So don't think too much. I wouldn't go for an otoplasty if I were you but it is your choice really.
I agree with you, the protruding ears do not really bother me, and not everyone notices it. And yeah def not going for surgery, my appeal is boosting your natural potential

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67655
I agree with you, the protruding ears do not really bother me, and not everyone notices it. And yeah def not going for surgery, my appeal is boosting your natural potential
I heard that the surgery was easy but you can still fraud it to look smaller/ hide it

• +1
Reactions: sasuke_99
Yeah and ice hooding and gua sha might help too
I'll look into that, thanks bro. Any tips on how to lose face fat in efficient ways, I'm already lean body-wise but tend to store fat in my cheeks. Eat a looot of food lol

• +1
Reactions: menas
I'll look into that, thanks bro. Any tips on how to lose face fat in efficient ways, I'm already lean body-wise but tend to store fat in my cheeks. Eat a looot of food lol
buccal fat removal,losing fat generally, potassium(bananas,poatatos) btw bloat is not fat its the water in your face

• +1
Reactions: sasuke_99

I can't rate physiques.
7/10 is chadlite and around Ronaldo level.