IMG 7188
IMG 7187

tell me what i can do to ascend

Please don’t kill me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: soover4me and Autismcel
Please don’t kill me
ill fucking slaughter u and it’s just my serial killer dark triad personality i’ll rape you while i’m at it too so rate me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fxckz, aryansorani, Autismcel and 2 others
Oh my cheekbite

We can't even rate you properly because your biting your cheeks so hard
im
not even biting my cheeks jfl i just have better cheekbones than you and you know it, fuckin manlet

im
not even biting my cheeks jfl i just have better cheekbones than you and you know it, fuckin manlet
Ok I have a test record yourself hold that face your face your making and smile ear to ear for 30 seconds then i will admit that you have better cheekbones than me

Ok I have a test record yourself hold that face your face your making and smile ear to ear for 30 seconds then i will admit that you have better cheekbones than me
Send it in here

Why are you acting so narcy?
I think you got this forum wrong newgen.. ppl here don't hate each other. We might make fun of one another but it's often because we know each other

its cringe seeing you call others manlet, saying you'll rape them.. just trying to fit in you lonely loser

• +1
Reactions: Tyler x Durden, Kofri727 and yoshisand
I think you got this forum wrong newgen.. ppl here don't hate each other. We might make fun of one another but it's often because we know each other

its cringe seeing you call others manlet, saying you'll rape them.. just trying to fit in you lonely loser
everyone fucking hates me here and when i say anything back i get this shit

• +1
Reactions: greycel

hypocrites all hounding the greycel (me) because i don’t know anything and i’m expected to take all the fucken hate from everyone when i asked for a rating and these cunts are just wasting my time

• +1

Yeah, Yeah! You tell me grey!!😁👏🏽👏🏽🍻

Nobody hates you man
That's what I'm saying people here are just messing with each other, we actually care for one another
We are all going through the same difficulties as incels man

The comments you type reminded me of @BitchBoy, who once was like you I believe.. but he got carried away and hate became his entire personality.. because nobody told him the difference. Nobody really hates anybody here, other than @BitchBoy convincing himself he hates everyone

This is why I think it's important to be slightly older and mentally mature to get into looksmaxxing. Not just because it isn't important until you are trying to marry when you're older but also because of the community and the effects it can have on the young mind

hypocrites all hounding the greycel (me) because i don’t know anything and i’m expected to take all the fucken hate from everyone when i asked for a rating and these cunts are just wasting my time
We're not your cheekbiting

Nobody hates you man
That's what I'm saying people here are just messing with each other, we actually care for one another
We are all going through the same difficulties as incels man

The comments you type reminded me of @BitchBoy, who once was like you I believe.. but he got carried away and hate became his entire personality.. because nobody told him the difference. Nobody really hates anybody here, other than @BitchBoy convincing himself he hates everyone

This is why I think it's important to be slightly older and mentally mature to get into looksmaxxing. Not just because it isn't important until you are trying to marry when you're older but also because of the community and the effects it can have on the young mind
i’m ready for this way of life even if it destroys me let it be that way and i apologise for the rude remarks i make towards people it’s a way of keeping myself “safe” from the hate sent at me

• +1
Yeah, Yeah! You tell me grey!!😁👏🏽👏🏽🍻
I've been on blackpill and this site for close to 5 yrs now lol
You do realise i made my account before August 8th when the tiktok wave came in right... not to mention I have been on the Discord for years before

• Love it
Reactions: yoshisand
I've been on blackpill and this site for close to 5 yrs now lol
You do realise i made my account before August 8th when the tiktok wave came in right... not to mention I have been on the Discord for years before
Who r u on ghe cord

• +1
i’m ready for this way of life even if it destroys me let it be that way and i apologise for the rude remarks i make towards people it’s a way of keeping myself “safe” from the hate sent at me
Note how others don't really rely on having that mentality
Myself included, did I say anything like you did? But I had the same effect on you

Because most people here are mature in principle (for the most part).. mature in thought is a whole different story

Who r u on ghe cord
I've long left cord when all the ogs left.
Search my posts here with search query discord and you'll see all the info.. I'm not gonna type it back up here

• +1
Reactions: Kofri727
Note how others don't really rely on having that mentality
Myself included, did I say anything like you did? But I had the same effect on you

Because most people here are mature in principle (for the most part).. mature in thought is a whole different story

I've long left cord when all the ogs left.
Search my posts here with search query discord and you'll see all the info.. I'm not gonna type it back up here
1-10 how was ur day today

• JFL
Reactions: Kofri727 and greycel
You look like George Floyd

@clearpilledplague
Simply in here is full of psychopaths, or sociopaths. I think you have realized that in here there are those who just want to make fun of others, and those who want to help. You have to be patient

@clearpilledplague
Simply in here is full of psychopaths, or sociopaths. I think you have realized that in here there are those who just want to make fun of others, and those who want to help. You have to be patient
thx, ima stay posting until i get some advice eventually

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055
Ur a threatening MTN with a chubby face

you need to be a sexy chadlite or really appealing htn to compete with that slutty bug
is looking threatening always bad?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
is looking threatening always bad?
Nah it could be like a fuckboy or thug intimidation appeal but you look like you would kill someones pets or little sister

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Ramirez potential

• +1
Reactions: clearpilledplague

I put another picture of you here because it is better

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003

1v1 now faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and greycel