Rate femcel from Reddit

Deleted member 6341

Deleted member 6341

Retired.

She is not ugly IMO, looks completely average.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, Hades, Deleted member 7240 and 1 other person
Ugly foid isn’t a femcel

[F17] *No Chad ever had a crush on me, so I never even held hands and I suffered from anorexia two years ago, I feel really ugly most of the time

fixed title

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 2012, Warlow and 34 others
Damn she’s hot as fuck I like damaged And low self esteem chicks for some reason

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadrapist, aspieSavage, WadlowMaxxing and 4 others
[F17] *No Chad ever had a crush on me, so I never even held hands and I suffered from anorexia two years ago, I feel really ugly most of the time

fixed title

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
Looks like the Jew girl who was flirting with me and my friend at the same time in grade 8.

• JFL
Reactions: TheoryMaxxer
Would rape/10

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Administrator
She takes more accurate side profile pictures than most users here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Chadrapist, aspieSavage and 6 others
she looks good in some pics and subhuman in others

JFL at “femcel”

You are too pessimistic imo. She's not very attractive. It's very possible that the girl never got approached by men in real life, especially if she is socially inept.

You unironically mog her to dust. You look good, above average easily. She looks very average.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others

foids: i feel repulsively ugly, not only have i contemplated suicide because of my grotesque appearance, but i have also attempted it many times to no avail. i have no good facial features, no one has even thought about loving me and im sure people cringe at the mere thought of my unimaginable ugliness

men: just had a haircut :D

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Chadrapist, itorroella9, noobeater and 8 others
Damn she’s hot as fuck I like damaged And low self esteem chicks for some reason
Nah stay away, they're the ones most likely to have bpd and fuck ur life up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7240
She is decent looking. She just need to learn how to perfect her makeup and she get Chad's.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Jfl she's decent enough looking that she could get multiple guys at the snap of her finger

a foid cant be a femcel even if she tried

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
mogged to shit by average Scandi girl but still decent looking.

• +1
chad/stacy problems. i would think she has a bf and shes out of my league. then i go for real femcel

• +1
Femcel JFL. I'd fuck all her holes anytime

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6341 and reptiles
i mogged my ex gf

i want to fuck a hot girl

broke up

the end

So your a male version a foid wow what a surprise like 99 percent of people here.

So your a male version a foid wow what a surprise like 99 percent of people here.
Tbh I think it applies to most men. We are okay with banging less attractive girls, but when it comes to LTR and marriage, we want good looking girls. And there's zero benefit in real life to dating less attractive girls, they do not have better personalities than hot girls.

Tbh I think it applies to most men. We are okay with banging less attractive girls, but when it comes to LTR and marriage, we want good looking girls. And there's zero benefit in real life to dating less attractive girls, they do not have better personalities than hot girls.

Nah its just projection tbqh most men are fine with average looking foids as long as they arent land whales ffs

fixed title
based

Nah its just projection tbqh most men are fine with average looking foids as long as they arent land whales ffs

Men in liberal feminist shitholes, maybe .....

You mean what your country i gonna be in like 60 years
Maybe, but I will have been retired and see my children growing up.

She looks just like a natural woman, not this fake hoes you see everywhere with 3 layers i would chose her over delusional bitches anytime. Am i the only one that likes a natural face?