rate frame 18 5'11

yyamann

yyamann

become chad or die trying
currently a skinnycel, started the gym today to bulk up and build muscle also gonna framemax since my frame is good and has potential to become mogger tier, idk my current body fat percentage, but looks a bit like 15% with a bit of love handles forming there
IMG 0925

• +1
Reactions: antony 726, goo25 and Phillybeard1996
brutally zero'ed jfl

good frame

• +1
Reactions: yyamann
finally someone rated, is there chad tier frame potential?
lose a lil bit of fat around the waist area, train lats, shoulders and chest and youll frame mog

lose a lil bit of fat around the waist area, train lats, shoulders and chest and youll frame mog
yea i thought so, love handles havent always been there i've just been gaining some fat, it will be my main focus to get rid of, and the rest i'll just focus on shoulder and lats and chest, i'll do reeves deadlift and hercules holds to try and widen clavicles more, delt exercises shit like that, im gonna blast steroids n hgh bc they're looksmaxxes on their own

This forum is dead bro
yea dead asf jfl, you could only find ppl engaging in looksmax section and only on some posts but the rest of the sections are rotting

• +1
Reactions: gabbeascend
currently a skinnycel, started the gym today to bulk up and build muscle also gonna framemax since my frame is good and has potential to become mogger tier, idk my current body fat percentage, but looks a bit like 15% with a bit of love handles forming there
View attachment 2988719
if that's skinny im anorexic

Above average frame

• Love it
if that's skinny im anorexic
its just genetics bro i have a bit of muscle mass naturally im not full anorexic but i am considered skinny since the muscle i have is very little

• +1
Reactions: goo25
View attachment 2988719
Good id say above avtagw

• +1