• +1
Reactions: Alexios and PlayersGetPlayed
W or L

• +1
Reactions: Alexios and PlayersGetPlayed
Train calves dawg

• +1
Reactions: Alexios and jerry springer
but upper body looks solid you probably look really good in clothes but just bulk a little more before starting the cut to account for muscle loss

W

• +1
Reactions: jerry springer
but upper body looks solid you probably look really good in clothes but just bulk a little more before starting the cut to account for muscle loss
Thx bro was thinking about lean bulking

• +1
Reactions: Alexios
Can u share before

Looking a lot better bro also disregard the suggestion to train calves, that shit doesn't matter.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and Adelholzener
Looking a lot better bro also disregard the suggestion to train calves, that shit doesn't matter.
Thx bro I only really hit my upper legs bc it’s easier to gain muscle there

Thx brother any roid suggestions? I was thinking about starting on mk677 to increase HGH
Masteron (with a lil bit of test) so you don’t totally crash ur oestrogen. I went from 5’9 (my predicted maximum height) to 5’11 in 2 months from Masteron alone:p also increased my bench by a plate in 5 weeks and also decreased my gyno.

• Woah
Reactions: sportsmogger
Masteron (with a lil bit of test) so you don’t totally crash ur oestrogen. I went from 5’9 (my predicted maximum height) to 5’11 in 2 months from Masteron alone:p also increased my bench by a plate in 5 weeks and also decreased my gyno.
Damnn bro nice. how long did u use or are u still on it

Damnn bro nice. how long did u use or are u still on it
I only used it at high dosage (300mg) propionate ester for 10 weeks then I cba to be on the grind anymore so I hopped off no pct 5 weeks ago and somehow I feel fine :forcedsmile:

• Love it
What’s your bidelt? 20, 21?

it does matter you see them a lot

W

• +1