Bronze
18 male, 6’1

Attachments

• IMG_0859.jpeg
    IMG_0859.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: N1666 and Debetro
Also can somebody tell me what body fat I might be, am I around 14?

right about bf good frame wp

13 ish percentage
when u get veins on abs ull be 10%

Good frame

• +1
Reactions: wrist cry
should I get to 10 or that’s not healthy?
i would to see what i’d look like at 10%, and depending on how i feel i’d try to maintain that, or go to a slightly higher percentages like 12. i wouldn’t go over 12 for facial aesthetics. health wise, i see no problem as long as you are eating well and not starving

i would to see what i’d look like at 10%, and depending on how i feel i’d try to maintain that, or go to a slightly higher percentages like 12. i wouldn’t go over 12 for facial aesthetics. health wise, i see no problem as long as you are eating well and not starving
Alright thx bro I might go down to 10 then bc of facial benefits aswell

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
Looks breedable

ngl BF is pretty ideal for dating

is that a 4 pack if it is it would be better with an 6 but still an impressive physique

is that a 4 pack if it is it would be better with an 6 but still an impressive physique
I have 6 pack and 8 pack in good lighting but it doesn’t really matter for me

7.5/10 what most people think a torso is supposed to look like. Good musicality as well, higher amounts would probably too much effort for the benefits or would require gear. Sweet spot imo. Most likely close to golden ratios.

18 male, 6’1
Shoulder width is above average, masculine, ideal
Waist width is very below average, feminine, unideal

Good for bodybuilding but in terms of practical biological use, it's ideal to have wide waist with very wide shoulders
Waist generates power through torque
Which is why you will look good in pictures by yourself, but if put in a relative frame next to somebody else.. the perceived shoulder to waist ratio diminishes

As we see it isn't normal waist with very wide shoulders but just wide shoulders with very small waist

Good for aesthetics if by yourself

Shoulder width is above average, masculine, ideal
Waist width is very below average, feminine, unideal

Good for bodybuilding but in terms of practical biological use, it's ideal to have wide waist with very wide shoulders
Waist generates power through torque
Which is why you will look good in pictures by yourself, but if put in a relative frame next to somebody else.. the perceived shoulder to waist ratio diminishes

As we see it isn't normal waist with very wide shoulders but just wide shoulders with very small waist

Good for aesthetics if by yourself
I am planning on doing natural bodybuilding and getting a physique similar to Jeff Seid’s
I am also planning to widen my shoulders and to have as high shoulder:waist ratio as possible I don’t really care about biological effectiveness or such

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Good physique. Train abs and drop a few more % so they pop out more.

I am planning on doing natural bodybuilding and getting a physique similar to Jeff Seid’s
I am also planning to widen my shoulders and to have as high shoulder:waist ratio as possible I don’t really care about biological effectiveness or such
Then yeah for aesthetics this is very very nice

Were you an ectomorph prior to working out?
You on any juice?
How long you been working out for?
Reactions from women?
How did you build your lats and delts? Excercises/Sets/Reps?

• +1
Reactions: hrvtska
You won't get any where close to Seid's physique without PEDs

• +1
Then yeah for aesthetics this is very very nice

Were you an ectomorph prior to working out?
You on any juice?
How long you been working out for?
Reactions from women?
How did you build your lats and delts? Excercises/Sets/Reps?
I was always an ectomorph and had fast metabolism thanks to my genetics
I am completely natural
For about 13 months now
I am in high school, girls treat me better and also got a girlfriend, also women older than compliment me pretty often ( keep in mind that my face also got much better prob from mtn to low chadlite )
I focus on my shoulders and back mostly, some exercises are - side lateral raises, shoulder press, shrugs, Arnold press, upright rows
I do 4 sets of 12-10-8-8 reps and usually do superset
Also I do some cardio aswell to help out my calorie deficit

• +1
Reactions: greycel
I was always an ectomorph and had fast metabolism thanks to my genetics
I am completely natural
For about 13 months now
I am in high school, girls treat me better and also got a girlfriend, also women older than compliment me pretty often ( keep in mind that my face also got much better prob from mtn to low chadlite )
I focus on my shoulders and back mostly, some exercises are - side lateral raises, shoulder press, shrugs, Arnold press, upright rows
I do 4 sets of 12-10-8-8 reps and usually do superset
Also I do some cardio aswell to help out my calorie deficit
Thanks for detailed reply
You gained that much muscle in 13months of working out as an ectomorph?

Even normally that's rare. But as an ectomorph how is it that possible?

Also can you send me before and after of your face in PMs. I'm the best rater on this site, I'll rate you PSL facially, Appeal facially, and SMV (Appeal Overall)

• +1