6'8
24inch bidelt
1meter waist circumference

Attachments

• 20240829_220529.jpg
    20240829_220529.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Avarage nigga here is a giant tbh and have a rate wide frame for that height

It’s a good v taper and with ur height even if ur face is mtn u can still get girls

Avarage nigga here is a giant tbh and have a rate wide frame for that height

It’s a good v taper and with ur height even if ur face is mtn u can still get girls
Yeah, im htn

Yeah, im htn
Basically chad smv due to that height and being jacked

6’8 is a little too tall tho so if u want the widest appeal possible don’t wear any shoes that add too much height or u will be more of a nische

Basically chad smv due to that height and being jacked

6’8 is a little too tall tho so if u want the widest appeal possible don’t wear any shoes that add too much height or u will be more of a nische
Nah bro, when theres an public event/party i get asked every minute how tall i am and get asked for snap, ur only too tall if u r 7'0+

Nah bro, when theres an public event/party i get asked every minute how tall i am and get asked for snap, ur only too tall if u r 7'0+
Yes ofc being htn tall and jacked ur gonna get attention regardless

Just to say height is enough after 6’5 you will basically go a week without seeing any man or woman taller than u

• +1
Reactions: clinno1
Can't see shit in that pic, camera angle all fucked up, you're leaning in heavily. Bidelt seems like it can be above avg proportionally but idk. 6'7 is brutal tho gotta eat all day every day to have any acceptable level of musculature. Post a different pic, perhaps shirtless because frame is more than bidelt, it's also collarbone shape, hip width, ribcage etc.