Rate frauded to hell pic

Dogs

Dogs

The Tribe
It's over af even when I'm light frauding, hiding my hairline, and drinking adequate water, on retinal, double dosing beta carotine for 2 weeks, and about to be dermarolling.

How do you guys even cope?

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
Ur not bad looking and I see 10x uglier guys slay, get on ashwaganda and testosteronemaxx

Ur not bad looking and I see 10x uglier guys slay, get on ashwaganda and testosteronemaxx
You understand this is a maximum frauded pic, and it's 'not bad looking' JFL

You understand this is a maximum frauded pic, and it's 'not bad looking' JFL
You have to realize that looksmaxxing beyond your genetic potential is a pipe dream and injecting T will make you stand out from 90% of males your age and make you more attractive to women (pheromones are legit, not to mention the voice and dominance maxxes)

Imagine a world where even chad seems like an annoying pussy bitch. Thats the world I live in because I tmaxx hard.

You have to realize that looksmaxxing beyond your genetic potential is a pipe dream and injecting T will make you stand out from 90% of males your age and make you more attractive to women (pheromones are legit, not to mention the voice and dominance maxxes)

Imagine a world where even chad seems like an annoying pussy bitch. Thats the world I live in because I tmaxx hard.
Injecting t will speed up my hair loss thus making me look even worse. It won't make me look better in any other way. I do think pheromones are legit tho but looks matter much more. All this with other side effects. I don't see how it would help me.

• +1
Reactions: wristcel and Nobody96
not bad looking but look like typical girl's best friend, tbh

• +1
Reactions: toptearmm
not bad looking but look like typical girl's best friend, tbh
So I look soy and gay? It's even more over than I thought tbh how tf am I supposed to change that look.
doubt it
I don't even have any female friends because tbh I don't see a point to have any female friends because I have female cousins that are my friends anyways. The only reason for me to talk to a female is for more than friendship.

Last edited:
Injecting t will speed up my hair loss thus making me look even worse. It won't make me look better in any other way. I do think pheromones are legit tho but looks matter much more. All this with other side effects. I don't see how it would help me.
You’re so fucking low t in your writing you are absolutely delusional not to do it. It is one of the main things that attracts women. It does not speed in hair loss, thats steroids.

You’re so fucking low t in your writing you are absolutely delusional not to do it. It is one of the main things that attracts women. It does not speed in hair loss, thats steroids.
The main thing that attracts women is looks, and I don't look that good. Not only do steroids speed up baldness test does as well. I'll check my T levels but I doubt they're that low. Tbh I like being overly dramatic for the fun of it even tho I still know it's beyond over.
Not only that but test will bloat my face even more making me look even worse as my face is already bloated to hell.

Last edited:
You don’t have hollow cheeks

5 psl quit crying

5 psl quit crying
5 psl is garbage for a non social circle, non nt, 26 yo like me especially when online dating doesn't work either. I'll send you some pics in a sec if you wanna larp as me on tinder and see for yourself

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: LDNPari and Deleted member 2205
youre slightly above average, go to the gym and workout and stop being a cuck

5 psl is garbage for a non social circle, non nt, 26 yo like me especially when online dating doesn't work either. I'll send you some pics in a sec if you wanna larp as me on tinder and see for yourself
Yeah sned some pics. I think your hairline is a big failo tbh

you look bad because youre faking an autistic smile and have the shittiest cap on.

youre a 5 PSL and your height will halo you

you look bad because youre faking an autistic smile and have the shittiest cap on.

youre a 5 PSL and your height will halo you
I'm 5 psl with my hairline or I'm 5 psl in this frauded pic?

If I'm 5 psl normally walking around then 5 psl people are straight up invisible ngl
youre slightly above average, go to the gym and workout and stop being a cuck
I literally just came back from the gym and ate a peanut butter jelly sandwich. But tbh gym is just cope and I'm going there just to go cause it makes me feel good with the endorphins not cause it's gonna make me rated higher, if you're 5 psl face like me everything besides face is cope.

Last edited:
The main thing that attracts women is looks, and I don't look that good. Not only do steroids speed up baldness test does as well. I'll check my T levels but I doubt they're that low. Tbh I like being overly dramatic for the fun of it even tho I still know it's beyond over.
Not only that but test will bloat my face even more making me look even worse as my face is already bloated to hell.
You’re a lost cause if you don’t inject t or at least take Ashwagandha.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

^
OP

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
You look low t cuck

every facial feature you have is average tbh, psl 5

you look like hats dont fit you

You are 6'3, stop whining. Bulk up and run body game or get a HT and still bulk up and run body game.

Last edited:
Thoroughly mediocre. If it's any consolation you look way better in the other non frauded video you posted.