AlbinoMaxxer

AlbinoMaxxer

Addy=Solution
417309AF 7C98 4F64 A4E4 AA8C08F6F40E
85D7EFAA 8562 41E1 A650 B0671CF5078D
12BEA033 10AD 457B BFFC 38074A82690A
C25565D6 BBB6 4CC1 B476 D79791FF5238
22CF2F74 71CB 4F48 969E 924AB57BC154

Take into account that i fraud 6’ 24/7, have an above average frame and physique.

Should i take astaxanthin?

hight mtn with chadlite aura if follow all the redpill tutorial

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 86473 and AlbinoMaxxer
Gonial angle is kinda brutal, though your front profile is pretty good. You have good frame and physique, 6' frauded still makes you appear 6'. Imo low cl.

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, IWTKMH and AlbinoMaxxer
Gonial angle is kinda brutal, though your front profile is pretty good. You have good frame and physique, 6' frauded still makes you appear 6'. Imo low cl.
Yah i think side profile is low mtn at best, i try to not let foids see my side though:forcedsmile:should i take astaxanthin?

Yah i think side profile is low mtn at best, i try to not let foids see my side though:forcedsmile:should i take astaxanthin?
I would say so. Astaxanthin is a decent option if you can't get your hands on smth like MT-2. Still should improve your coloring.

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
can u elaborate on the chadlite aura:feelswat:
good face but not stunning, good height can mogg a lot of people if it's really 6'2.

so here all the bullshit about good style, good hygiene and cool personnality can give u a chadlite aura.

like a fraud chadlite,

but u still moggable by someone like 5 11 with a stunning face + all the redpill bullshit, for example a young jared leto like

• +1
I would say so. Astaxanthin is a decent option if you can't get your hands on smth like MT-2. Still should improve your coloring.
Yah i have mt2 but i cant tan anymore because im using a retinoid

good face but not stunning, good height can mogg a lot of people if it's really 6'2.

so here all the bullshit about good style, good hygiene and cool personnality can give u a chadlite aura.

like a fraud chadlite,

but u still moggable by someone like 5 11 with a stunning face + all the redpill bullshit, for example a young jared leto like
Oh ok not sure it’s possible for a high mtn to become chadlite just because of muh personality and style but thanks bhai

Yah i have mt2 but i cant tan anymore because im using a retinoid

Oh ok not sure it’s possible for a high mtn to become chadlite just because of muh personality and style but thanks bhai
Then astaxanthin would be a good option, if you don't see any improvement then probably just hop off it.

• +1
Dark hair did wonders for u

• +1
Ooofff I thought u would have a mogger side based on the front

High mtn-Low htn

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, IWTKMH and AlbinoMaxxer
Disagree with some of the chadlite ratings. First pic/frontal alone is htn, side and 3/4 not as good, more like mtn

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
You should never go back to your natural Hair color.

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer and IWTKMH
Yes, you're a big guy and you look pretty aggressive. Ubermasculine gigachad

• +1
Never said u were bad looking btw so don’t understand why u say that. Just saying everyone else is retarded for ever calling u chadlite.

• +1
Reactions: IWTKMH and AlbinoMaxxer
mtn brutal football head

• JFL
Never said u were bad looking btw so don’t understand why u say that. Just saying everyone else is retarded for ever calling u chadlite.
Does this not prove that every person has a different perception of appearance and that it largely depends not on certain traits, but on the background of a person

• +1
Does this not prove that every person has a different perception of appearance and that it largely depends not on certain traits, but on the background of a person
Irrelevant. Yes OP is good looking, but theres a huge difference between gl (mtn+) and being rated chadlite. People gotta realise that but instead the forum is full of retards now who just give that rating out like it’s nothing.

• +1
Nah i agree im not chadlite but im also not mtn i feel like i have low htn face (brootal side profile) but height, physique, and frame bring me up to at least htn, i mog 90% of guys when i go out
mtn brutal football head
Im not average
elab, do u mean the area im from? Like most guys are overrating because they’re not from the west or what?
Yes, you're a big guy and you look pretty aggressive. Ubermasculine gigachad
srs? Didnt know i look aggressive tbh

Nah i agree im not chadlite but im also not mtn i feel like i have low htn face (brootal side profile) but height, physique, and frame bring me up to at least htn, i mog 90% of guys when i go out

Im not average

elab, do u mean the area im from? Like most guys are overrating because they’re not from the west or what?

srs? Didnt know i look aggressive tbh
Yes. Most guys are overrating because of hype and status

• +1
Yes. Most guys are overrating because of hype and status
Inntesting, wdym by hype and status? How do i appear to have those? Also should i get lycopene, astaxanthin, or lycopene?

Btw anytime i have commented anything about your looks it has been face related only. It’s all i really care about when it comes to blackpill.
Facially from the front you are htn, overall facially mtn+ (after side pics).

• +1
Reactions: IWTKMH
Tf u talking bout hype and status. He’s just another user on the forum.
wasn't talking about him. I was talking more about models and actors who are idols of incels.

• +1
Reactions: IWTKMH
Irrelevant. Yes OP is good looking, but theres a huge difference between gl (mtn+) and being rated chadlite. People gotta realise that but instead the forum is full of retards now who just give that rating out like it’s nothing.
can i pm ?