Rate front 15m

Sixxstar

Sixxstar

Iron
I have an overbite so my chin might look recessed, I feel like ive improved abit since my last rating a month or two ago
4346500_20240829_143531.jpg

Also recommend better contacts colour because i tried it for the first time and its obvious to strangers imo
Screenshot 20240829 150150 Gallery

Yes, I know my nose is huge.

Attachments

• 20240829_143531.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BrutalMogger, goodgamebro and PSL Les
Why r u frauding eye color u shitskin it’s obvious it’s not natural fuckin retard low iq ape

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ThePeak, watah, God-himself and 12 others
Why r u frauding eye color u shitskin it’s obvious it’s not natural fuckin retard low iq ape
asked for a rate not ur bs, I'm frauding eye colour because you can obviously see it makes me look better but the issue is its not natural looking so I need a better recommendation which is what I was asking for

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rahrahrahrah, BrutalMogger, goo25 and 3 others
goth get mogged
he frauding them cuz its better then having t50 eyes but the contacts he has are shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrutalMogger, goo25, boss8055 and 4 others
asked for a rate not ur bs, I'm frauding eye colour because you can obviously see it makes me look better but the issue is its not natural looking so I need a better recommendation which is what I was asking for
I recommend a rhino for ur fat ass nose u fuckin ethnic subhuman filth

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PSL Les and Outerz14
Ltn, but the contacts make you look autistic tbh. Unfocused and you can see the t50 through them anyways

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and Sixxstar
I’m so glad you posted your face…
I get free tips on how to improve and then live an improved life and not rot on this website checking which thread to hate on others next

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tuaregneet, Outerz14 and Goth
I get free tips on how to improve and then live an improved life and not rot on this website checking which thread to hate on others next
Did I hurt ur feelings…

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: tuaregneet, PSL Les and Outerz14
Just use green contacts ACTUALLY LOLL

• +1
Reactions: Rzn, Goth and Sixxstar
any recommendations?
short term I think you can grow out your hair more, get a bit more denser eyebrows and either commit to having full facial hair, or just clean shaven.

Longer term it’s obvious, rhino would really really help

• +1
Reactions: Sixxstar and Outerz14
I have an overbite so my chin might look recessed, I feel like ive improved abit since my last rating a month or two ago
4346500_20240829_143531.jpg

Also recommend better contacts colour because i tried it for the first time and its obvious to strangers imo
View attachment 3132139

Yes, I know my nose is huge.
Low mtn, for accurate rating post side profile but I’ll rate based off front. Your flaws are your clearly recessed chin, recessed maxilla, negative canthal tilt, your wide nose and your chin to filtrum ratio falling out of the ideal range of 1.3. Your best attributes are your wide zygos, full lips and positively tilted eyebrows. That’s all I get from just one front profile. My advice to soft max would be to thicken your eyebrows with rosemary oil and a microblade. While to hard max would be chin filler, maxillary lift and canthoplasty. Good luck on your ascension and have a good day. PS no matter what these .org users say colored eyes don’t mean everything keep your natural it looks better.

• +1
Reactions: Sixxstar
HTN, I do feel like you will look better with shaved mo and a goate. Upper lip seems to tuck into the nose for some reason but it's probably just the lighting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sixxstar, goodgamebro and Goth
I recommend a rhino for ur fat ass nose u fuckin ethnic subhuman filth
stfu incel, ik irl youre a currycell with puss coming out of your nose. fuckin pathetic dont talk to the guy like that

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: tuaregneet, Sixxstar and Goth
HTN, I do feel like you will look better with shaved mo and a goate. Upper lip seems to tuck into the nose for some reason but it's probably just the lighting
Htn in the most disgusting repulsive slums of Pakistan… Why are you lying to him? He’s ugly.

• +1
Reactions: yirma19 and PSL Les
Htn in the most disgusting repulsive slums of Pakistan… Why are you lying to him? He’s ugly.
agreed he called me htn so i must be high ltn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sixxstar and Goth
If I were a girl he would be my type, apart from his nose he looks cute. He isn't mtn imo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sixxstar and Goth
stfu incel, ik irl youre a currycell with puss coming out of your nose. fuckin pathetic dont talk to the guy like that
He’d ugly period, why do you care for him so much💀 stop riding my dick you fucking ethnics huddle up and defend each other like sheep

He’d ugly period, why do you care for him so much💀 stop riding my dick you fucking ethnics huddle up and defend each other like sheep
im not sayin hes htn gaytard, his a low mtn and still has ways to go. idgaf about his ethnic background grow tf up you sound like a elementary schooler.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: beniman, Sixxstar and Goth
im not sayin hes htn gaytard, his a low mtn and still has ways to go. idgaf about his ethnic background grow tf up you sound like a elementary schooler.
Did u srs call me a gaytard…

MTN at best. Those lenses will make women laugh at you, btw.

• +1
no eye area for the rest of your face:feelswhy:

• +1
lol why would you go straight for blue? go for some light brown/ hazel ish with a dark ring around instead

C1F01072

• +1
Low mtn, for accurate rating post side profile but I’ll rate based off front. Your flaws are your clearly recessed chin, recessed maxilla, negative canthal tilt, your wide nose and your chin to filtrum ratio falling out of the ideal range of 1.3. Your best attributes are your wide zygos, full lips and positively tilted eyebrows. That’s all I get from just one front profile. My advice to soft max would be to thicken your eyebrows with rosemary oil and a microblade. While to hard max would be chin filler, maxillary lift and canthoplasty. Good luck on your ascension and have a good day. PS no matter what these .org users say colored eyes don’t mean everything keep your natural it looks better.
Thanks alot for the detailed reply,
Screenshot 20240803 144136 Snapchat

In this pic I am obviously jutting.
View attachment 20240829_183511.jpg
This one I just took rn, its my natural bite but I have overbite as you can see
View attachment 20240829_183747.jpg
Im kind of sick of jutting in public so I researched ways to fix it and all I see is applications like elastics and herbst and others but they say it recesses maxilla so Im kinda scared to ask my dentist to do it, whats your opinion?

eye colour is cope

• +1
stick to natural

• +1
He doesn't have NCT lol

• +1
Thanks alot for the detailed reply, View attachment 3132383
In this pic I am obviously jutting.
View attachment 3132388
This one I just took rn, its my natural bite but I have overbite as you can see
View attachment 3132389
Im kind of sick of jutting in public so I researched ways to fix it and all I see is applications like elastics and herbst and others but they say it recesses maxilla so Im kinda scared to ask my dentist to do it, whats your opinion?
This is why everyone should include two pictures before doing a rating. Your side profile looks perfect with your only flaw that truly matters being your recessed maxilla. You have great forward growth the with a wide neck and hooded eyes. You are the first person I’ve seen who looks recessed from the front and extremely forward grown from the side.

• +1
This is why everyone should include two pictures before doing a rating. Your side profile looks perfect with your only flaw that truly matters being your recessed maxilla. You have great forward growth the with a wide neck and hooded eyes. You are the first person I’ve seen who looks recessed from the front and extremely forward grown from the side.
Thanks but did you see the other pictures though? I have an overbite which makes me look recessed but i jutt anyways but its still kinda annoying do you know the if the applications will fix it without recessing my maxilla further?

IMG 2021
IMG 2020
09EF038B A297 484D A12B EE48E7797D87

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
Thanks but did you see the other pictures though? I have an overbite which makes me look recessed but i jutt anyways but its still kinda annoying do you know the if the applications will fix it without recessing my maxilla further?
you can’t really change your bone structure without surgery after puberty if your below 16 you can but if not your stuck unless you hard max.